Who Wants To Be An Official Sponsored 420 Magazine Grow Journalist?

Founder
We are currently seeking product reviewers to test and showcase our sponsor's LED lights, nutrients, seeds & miscellaneous grow supplies. Please tag your friends, share this and spread the word.

If you can produce semi-daily updates with photos and/or videos & commentary, this may be for you.

Please link us to your best grow journals; showcasing your photographic & commentary skills.

Why do you want to be, and why do you think you should be, one of the chosen ones?

Who else do you think may be worthy of this position and why?

:thanks:

I think @AngryBird should be sponsored. She needs and deserves the help with her grow. She would really appreciate it I am sure and her family here would be happy for her and she would have a big following.

I think @AngryBird should be sponsored. She needs and deserves the help with her grow. She would really appreciate it I am sure and her family here would be happy for her and she would have a big following.
I agree she is very personable, and easy to like :love:

That was sweet Homer :thanks:
Hi Rob :hug:
Thank you for doing so much for the 420 world.
It is so beautiful to see everybody's commitment in our 420 family. :bravo:
To all of you.

My writing style is the one you all know.
Writing from the heart and as if I was talking to you in person.
(Phone is funny sometimes on the autocorrect, I am taking care of that as well)
Photographic skills, I have changed camera(phone) since last grow and the pictures are getting better. :)
Still not quite there yet though.
I am waiting on a lens for camera and hoping my pictures will improve immensely after that.
We are all here since we all love growing and sharing knowledge of what we love.
Birdie's Return To Life

If you are looking for a grower who is ready and up to date with tech, then please concider @ProfessorFlora over me.
He knows how to write and he has a good camera to take picrures.
ProfessorFlora's 10 Strain 200W LED Organic Soil Grow
Edit: Thank you MochaBud :green_heart:

Are you asking for nominations? :hmmmm: haven't been here long, but , @Emilya comes to mind :reading420magazine: everyone seems to read and like her links and journals, and she has good info backed up with experience :yummy:
I do agree on this member as well.
She has a good writing style and takes good pictures as well.
I have her links in my signature fo reference.
@rob, good luck in picking out one. :)
The whole 420 family is full of realy good writers.

Hi!
I have shot you a DM but thought id throw my hat in the ring here :D
I am currently sponsored by seedsman for seeds already and I am very happy with the nutrients I use but I am very intrigued by LED lighting especially with summer not too far away.
I update atleast 3 times a week on my Bilbo's Love Gang 3.0: Perpetual Motion Squad! Breeding, Cloning & Bondage! thread and I am very close to the chop and conclusion of my cannapot sponsored Bilbo's Torture Chamber: Philosopher Seeds Amnesika 2.0 Grow Report For Cannapot thread.
As far as my impact with the 420mag community I feel i always put my best foot forward and help whoever i can. but I do also have a rather strong instagram following aswell and im just about to break 1k followers there.
I hope you keep me in your thoughts for consideration of LED lights :D

I would nominate @AngryBird she truly deserves it! It's great with the new freedom you guys in Canada and the states are living in now but please don't forget us who live in oppression from governments, police and customs...!
Preach! Im in the same boat mate :( british government needs to fix up

I like many on this fantastic site would love the opportunity. I update regularly and I’m a competent gardener which I think is key when testing products. This is my first and current journal containing 3 grows and I’m about to start my second.
Lewydeville’s Perpetual DWC With Fruit Spirit 2018

This seems like it will be a great opportunity for someone. I regret not having a handy list of completed journals (and not having the ability to guarantee that my resources would be up to the challenge of such a task).

I would nominate @AngryBird she truly deserves it! It's great with the new freedom you guys in Canada and the states are living in now but please don't forget us who live in oppression from governments, police and customs...!

A nice idea - and I wouldn't mind seeing AB have the advantage inherent in getting to test/review new products (IOW, using them in her grow(s). But being located in Europe might preclude this, due to the logistical challenges.

I would love to! Sounds like an amazing opportunity. As someone else mentioned, I wish I had put more effort in to documenting my efforts!

A little about me, I would consider myself an intermediate grower and life long toker. I'm 39, I have 3 kids and I grow in my home. I started my own business 2 years ago, and have been growing that as well (pardon the small pun). I have worked in large scale operations, but have since

With the recent legalization on Cannabis in Canada I have begun growing Charlotte's Web for my Mother who has recently been diagnosed with sarcoidosis. This immune disease was a dream, given we all expected to hear a cancer diagnosis. I keep 2 CW plants on the go at all times, and 2 plants for my private use.

In the past I have grown auto flowers, photo plants in Promix, but I have recently converted to Hydro with a top feed system. I'm a tinkerer at heart, and have built myself and friends grow environment from tents to camo discrete self contained boxes. All my grow use Temp and Humidity switches to maintain optimal environment and RH.

Hilariously this grow journal I cut back on the number of post intentionally as I expected not many people wanted to be flooded with my daily enthusiasm.

I may have a lack experience, but it may prove valuable given not everyone purchasing products is an expert. I can certainly be counted on to live up to my end of the bargain and provide great insight into any product worth testing.

There are so many deserving people I almost feeling a bit timid to apply. (My Grow Journal is in my signature)

Should I not be considered I would like to submit @sativuhhh @GreenGoblin22 @farside05 @baddaddygreen as well.

Sativuhh has been a great support for me throughout my journal and is very responsive, so I feel like he would be able to provide insight and live up to his commitment.

GreenGoblin may be a new grower but you'd be hard pressed to find someone more attentive and calculated with their approach. He has manually monitored his RH, Temps, feed sked and plants with relentless enthusiasm. I know him personally and in one word he's Methodical, and I can't think of a better quality for true product reviews.

Farside05, give such great information with a depth of detail and experience I really appreciate. On top of that he would certainly write a journal that would be entertaining to read.

Baddaddygreen has been such a great hydro resource for me. I know his informative approach and encouragement would be followed by a lot of people.

WHAT A GREAT COMMUNITY TO BE APART OF!! So thankful to have been helped and participated in what I find to be a rare, positive and supportive corner of the web.

As Franco Loja would say - "Peace, Love and THC" to you all.

Moss.

Back
Top Bottom