Who Wants To Be An Official Sponsored 420 Magazine Grow Journalist?

I would certainly be interested in covering genetics, nutrients, cloning products or things that help around the garden in general like hangers, pots hydro kits ect.

Not sure about doing LED's... as I'm currently running a pair of 1k's and would hate to get a 400w led in the mail and be expected to run only run said 400w for my whole grow. Then I'd have to go buy the governments devil cabbage at 300/oz. Though I would love to review 5 or 6 of those new Mars LED grow bars!

Here is my Current grow

Speaking of which, I need to update later today ^^

I poke around a lot of threads, get some great info from different members but I usually don’t say much. @Agemon would be a great candidate, he does some amazing stuff with plants
Good luck to all
Gracias
Hector

Thanks, Tio! This is a great forum to learn, experiment, and grow from. I appreciate you taking a moment to acknowledge me!

I'm currently loving Autos and am moving into coco/perlite. I've also recently switched my nutrients, and I'm pleased to report that all three transitions have gone smoothly. I think I’m a great candidate because I love learning about our favorite plant and learning about the different strains; I'm not afraid to try new ideas, techniques, or equipment. I can follow directions, too.

I love photography and enjoy writing. I’ve not been around long enough to have done everything, but I have tried a few things and believe I can offer an unbiased and great review. Like many people, when I found 420 Magazine I had limited knowledge, big ideas, and a modest budget. In my distant past, I learned some basics from VHS videos (IKR) and the occasional friend who "used to grow..." Sure I wanted to grow crazy but I was realistic. In March of 2017, I returned to growing with 3 Sour OG Clones and turned those into over a year's worth of plants and growing experience. I've had a hand at creating a strain or two. I crossed Haze Extreme with Blue Berry, both from Crop King Seeds. I also crossed their Haze Extreme with at least one of my Sour OG Clones and still have most of those seeds too. I've made my own equipment from tutorials on this site as well. Home made Bubble Cloners and C02 contraptions with yeast and sugar... I am truly thankful for all of the members who are all teaching & growing, whether we know it or not.

I appreciate this opportunity and look forward to working with our amazing sponsors and of course 420 Magazine!

I just wanna start by saying this site is amazing, the opportunities given to members are just awesome. Im new to the whole grow journal thing but I'm giving it my best shot and expect to be doing it for a long time as I enjoy it very much. You have many great candidates who have offered you their services and I can't say that I'm better suited than any of them for this opportunity. What I can tell you is I would do my best to complete the task at hand and wouldn't let you down. I would greatly appreciate any consideration given to me but I am also excited to see where this goes for other members. Thank you and good luck to everyone!

Ps- link to my journal is in my signature

I'll toss my hat into the ring...

A link to my grow journal is in my signature block. During the change to this platform I produced a how-to for images that's currently part of the Website Help & Feedback.

Why choose me for this job? I read the manuals, and usually follow the directions. I've had several successful grows that I can use for comparison. I've been an active member for over a year, helping out with suggestions where I can. I'm not afraid to ask for help before I'm backed into a corner.

For nominations, I'll put forward @Amy Gardner and @TorturedSoul

put forward @Amy Gardner
Thank you Old Salt!

I would have already thrown my hat in the ring but I live with a disability that means there’s no way I could commit to daily updates. I can manage weekly at best and I don’t think that’s enough for this sponsored work.

Plus, I’m on the other side of the planet to 420 HQ so that might preclude review products being sent.

That said, I do regularly recieve compliments about my writing and my photography. These are from this week:

Yours, with your wonderfully gifted photographic eye is already on my list of favorite journals of all time!
The name of your thread should be “Come for the amazing photos, stay for the excellent journal that’s full of intrigue”!

Only yesterday someone bought some Dope Seeds’ seeds because of the wrap I’ve been giving their genetics in terms of ease of grow, vigour and appearance.

So, here’s a link to my current journal. It is an outdoor grow:

And one that takes you straight to the latest run of updates.
Amy Gardner of Eden - latest updates.

I do 2 runs per year. One long outdoor season and one tent run during winter for longer flowering Sativas that I can’t grow outside due to a short flowering season.

There are lots of reasons why I’m not an ideal candidate for grow equipment sponsorship. However, if there is ever a situation/ product that might suit my situation, I would be stoked and honoured to be officially sponsored to feature and promote it. I write well, I love details and nuances so I write good reviews, and it’s turning out I take some pretty good photographs.

Regardless of the outcome here, I will continue promote 420 Magazine and its sponsors every day in every way I can, as usual.
:Namaste:

It's great to see so many of you coming forward, thank you so much!

I'm tied up working with our programmers on the new forum software updates and custom programming right now, and will tend to this thread as soon as possible. Meanwhile, please keep the sharing, offering and recommending going. :thanks:

It's great to see so many of you coming forward, thank you so much!

I'm tied up working with our programmers on the new forum software updates and custom programming right now, and will tend to this thread as soon as possible. Meanwhile, please keep the sharing, offering and recommending going. :thanks:
And a nice update it is @420 a couple nice little touches like having a page change button at the top. I do keep forgetting its there though and scrolling right to the bottom lol

I'll keep it simple .
I have a decent camera and unlimited time on my hands.
I am fascinated by leds and have a decent understanding of them and other growing equipment in general.
I have worked in retail which definitely helps to sell products. I am also good at connecting with the customers on a casual, friendly level.

I understand how important our sponsors are to this site. I would do my best to facilitate relationships between the sponsors and the customer base. I have already begun to foster relationships with some of our sponsors as well as suggesting their products whenever possible.

I have nothing going on for the foreseeable future and this would be a most welcome distraction. I could see myself geeking out pretty bad tbh.

Thank you for you brief consideration. Lol. Any of these fine people would be an asset.

So I'm new here and new at growing. My first grow journal has just begun. I know it's not likely I will be chosen but i would like to think having a noob reviewing could show how easy the sponsors items are to use. Then again I know they would like someone that's know what they're doing to show the full abilities of said items. Anyways I would love to be apart of this opportunity. Thanks

Good day 420 mag family.
Having just found out about this amazing offer from 420 , i almost feel compelled to put my name in for consideration.
Being a long term member and very active journalist on the mag. mentoring many new growers over the years, and knowing what it takes for successful grows , i feel i would garner the attention nessesary for a successful partnership with 420 mag and sponsors. Two of my main lights are starting to fail so doing a sponsored grow for a lighting sponsor is definitely something i would be interested in doing along with
multiple other interesting products out there.
Enjoy the day gang!:circle-of-love:

Good day 420 mag family.
Having just found out about this amazing offer from 420 , i almost feel compelled to put my name in for consideration.
Being a long term member and very active journalist on the mag. mentoring many new growers over the years, and knowing what it takes for successful grows , i feel i would garner the attention nessesary for a successful partnership with 420 mag and sponsors. Two of my main lights are starting to fail so doing a sponsored grow for a lighting sponsor is definitely something i would be interested in doing along with
multiple other interesting products out there.
Enjoy the day gang!:circle-of-love:

We'd all love to see you do an all Ace sativa sponsored grow! Or one of the quality light sponsors! ;)

:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom