Who Wants To Be An Official Sponsored 420 Magazine Grow Journalist?

I'll keep it simple .
I have a decent camera and unlimited time on my hands.
I am fascinated by leds and have a decent understanding of them and other growing equipment in general.
I have worked in retail which definitely helps to sell products. I am also good at connecting with the customers on a casual, friendly level.

I understand how important our sponsors are to this site. I would do my best to facilitate relationships between the sponsors and the customer base. I have already begun to foster relationships with some of our sponsors as well as suggesting their products whenever possible.

I have nothing going on for the foreseeable future and this would be a most welcome distraction. I could see myself geeking out pretty bad tbh.

Thank you for you brief consideration. Lol. Any of these fine people would be an asset.
Good luck Ma'am, I hope you're choosen. You deserve it along with many other good folks.

Hi everyone...
I'd be interested in doing some reviews to see if I can help out.
I recently did a review on the MARS 4x4x8 grow tent, unoffcial, in case you wanted to see it.
I would be interested in doing reviews along the lines of grow supplies, and equipment.
:thanks:
Good luck Mr Sauga, I hope there's a place for you too.

Good luck to all the good folks here, hopefully they have enough for everyone to participate. :woohoo:

Hey 420 - I’d be very interested in testing lights with spectrums that can be highly manipulated. I’ve tried out a lot of different light tech (sponsors and non-sponsors) and believe there is A LOT that can be controlled during plant growth by adjusting specific spectrums, for the right durations, at the right time in a grow.

That said, I’m only interested in lights that have spectrum adjustability because that’s where I’ll stay curious and ensure the sponsor gets their money’s worth.

We are currently seeking product reviewers to test and showcase our sponsor's LED lights, nutrients, seeds & miscellaneous grow supplies. Please tag your friends, share this and spread the word.

If you can produce semi-daily updates with photos and/or videos & commentary, this may be for you.

Please link us to your best grow journals; showcasing your photographic, video & commentary skills.

Why do you want to be, and why do you think you should be, one of the chosen ones?

Who else do you think may be worthy of this position and why?

:thanks:
i would love to.. this changed my hole life.. it saved me.... growing is going to be my lifestyle xoxo

i would love to.. this changed my hole life.. it saved me.... growing is going to be my lifestyle xoxo
I just logged onto this site. And now this site is going to be my life.. I changed my hole life for the ladies.. It becoming leagal really did save my life.. Gave me something to keep my mind busy...I invested about $4500.00 all I had in this Because it is do it Right or don't do it at all... GO MICHIGAN !! I love this :420::green_heart::circle-of-love:

I just logged onto this site. And now this site is going to be my life.. I changed my hole life for the ladies.. It becoming leagal really did save my life.. Gave me something to keep my mind busy...I invested about $4500.00 all I had in this Because it is do it Right or don't do it at all... GO MICHIGAN !! I love this :420::green_heart::circle-of-love:
Im a Michigan grower too, and i have done the same. I have completely readjusted my life to growing, i put ALL the $ i had in it ( bout 4000 ) and im doing dwc. My journal is in my signature, your welcome to check it out. If u have any questions, just ask, and i will do my best to answer

Well welcome to the site from the middle of the Mitten. Hopefully I'm doing it right ;)...I haven't put anywhere near $4500 into my setups. Have a look around, there are some good people here to learn from.

Im definitely interested in testing out a tent for somebody. I got @SmokeSara hooking me up with one of their new lights to do a product review which i will combine with my @Barney's Farm sponsored seeds for a joint review/journal.
TS? Or SP?

LoL
Not that it matters, they're both awesome!
:thumb:

I must go to bed see you and the ladies at 9 am xoxo

Well welcome to the site from the middle of the Mitten. Hopefully I'm doing it right ;)...I haven't put anywhere near $4500 into my setups. Have a look around, there are some good people here to learn from.
Wall covering Was the most $$ and All of the lights /carbon filter / lights and all the odds in ends... I am looking forward to learning from everyone :)

Back
Top Bottom