Who Wants To Be An Official Sponsored 420 Magazine Grow Journalist?

Im a Michigan grower too, and i have done the same. I have completely readjusted my life to growing, i put ALL the $ i had in it ( bout 4000 ) and im doing dwc. My journal is in my signature, your welcome to check it out. If u have any questions, just ask, and i will do my best to answer
everything was so $$$ I had to seal my room .... No sound or smell coming from it.. I am cracy when it come do doing something right....

As a member currently in this position I thought I'd provide some perspective from me personally and the following is NOT, in any way, an official message from :420:

I never approached anyone saying I wanted to review anything. I was approached and asked if I'd be interested in the position because TWO other members had agreed to do a sponsored grow for a specific sponsor and neither completed the journals they had agreed to do (the second who failed to complete was asked to do the journal after the first member failed to complete his).

I was asked because I've been a long-time, loyal member and they needed someone reliable who they knew would complete the journal; and I agreed to do it not because I wanted or needed the sponsored product, but because I wanted to help out a forum that has basically provided me with a good amount of the knowledge I have today on our favorite hobby as well as some great friendships.

While we're still coordinating the sponsored grow journal, I've reviewed two other sponsor products. Again, I didn't ask - I was asked and agreed to help out.

You may want to review a light, or a tent, or a press, or some nutrient line, or something else but that doesn't mean that 420 currently has a sponsor looking for a product review or sponsored journal for that product at this time.

If there's some product you really want or need, I'd try not to wait to be selected on the hopes that there may be a sponsor with that product looking to give one away any time soon.

If you're really interested in helping our Brothers at 420, along with their sponsors that help make this forum and all the monthly contests possible, while getting the chance to test and play with some cool stuff, this is probably a good position for you!

My disclaimer, once again, is that the statements made above reflect only my personal opinions and not necessarily those of 420 Magazine or it's sponsors! :laugh:
:Namaste::goodluck:

If there's some product you really want or need, I'd try not to wait to be selected on the hopes that there may be a sponsor with that product looking to give one away any time soon.

Agreed. I bought the Dabpress dp-hr10t35v and necessary gear to get it into operation over the past few days. In the spirit of:
If you're really interested in helping our Brothers at 420 along with their sponsors that help make this forum and all the monthly contests possible while getting the chance to test and play with some cool stuff, this is probably a good position for you!

I'll do an unofficial review of their products. I strongly recommend that if you have bought from one of our sponsors lately, you do the same, especially if there are no reviews for it yet. Your review is something we all can use to support a recommendation for that product. I do hesitate to recommend something expensive I have not used.

I'll do an unofficial review of their products. I strongly recommend that if you have bought from one of our sponsors lately, you do the same, especially if there are no reviews for it yet.
In case others are looking on where to do this, here's the link. Now go write those reviews!

[QUOTE=" ;)...I haven't put anywhere near $4500 into my setups.
[/QUOTE]
$1200 USD for me. I'm real happy with my investment. I might spend another thousand in another year on a Quantum board light. I want to see how well my burples work for the next couple grows

Such a great crowd gathering here! The opportunity on this site is endless and the knowledge is vast! The community is special and the people are warm and loving!

I’ve learned so much here and being apart of this site has changed my life!

If I can give back in any way I would love to!

I wish everyone the best in their reviews and I hope to see them all soon!

$1200 us for me. I'm real happy with my investment. I might spend another thousand in another year on a Quantum board light. I want to see how well my burples work for the next couple grows

It cost me about $1000 CDN or $750 USD to set up my 2' X 4' tent. Since then I've upgraded the fan, upgraded the tent to a 2' X 4' X 7-8' version, and bought the components to build a light for about another $1200 CDN or $900 USD. This year I've ordered a rosin press and the equipment necessary to use it for yet another $1000 CDN or $750 USD. Next on the list is a cannabinoid test kit for about $250 USD or $335 CDN. Oh, don't forget the seeds. That was about another $400 CDN or $300 USD. I snuck in some chemicals to make my own STS so that I can produce my own seed, and the nutrients. I figure I'm getting up there, and it's ONLY a 2' X 4' space.

In case others are looking on where to do this, here's the link. Now go write those reviews!
Thanks for sharing that! I’d forgotten it was even there and I’ve been meaning to review my Gorilla tent for almost a year. I suppose a review after a year is good too - more time for assessment. Thanks Sauga :thumb:

Old Salt...was wondering...you a former RCN ? My dad was , and was in Korea. He served on the Athabaskan. ...one of many HMCS . I was baptized on the HMCS Columbia (262) in 1959. Cheers Salty!

Yes, I was known as a 280 lady, as we had more room on that class than the steamers. I sailed on all four, the HMCS Iroquios, HMCS Huron, HMCS Athabaskan, and HMCS Algonquin. The Athabaskan I served on was the DDG 283, not the the second of that name, the DDE 219. I served 11 years on the Iroquois, took the Huron to the west coast; the Algonquin and Athabaskan out of TRUMP after their conversions to DDGs.

As a member currently in this position I thought I'd provide some perspective from me personally and the following is NOT, in any way, an official message from :420:

I never approached anyone saying I wanted to review anything. I was approached and asked if I'd be interested in the position because TWO other members had agreed to do a sponsored grow for a specific sponsor and neither completed the journals they had agreed to do (the second who failed to complete was asked to do the journal after the first member failed to complete his).

I was asked because I've been a long-time, loyal member and they needed someone reliable who they knew would complete the journal; and I agreed to do it not because I wanted or needed the sponsored product, but because I wanted to help out a forum that has basically provided me with a good amount of the knowledge I have today on our favorite hobby as well as some great friendships.

While we're still coordinating the sponsored grow journal, I've reviewed two other sponsor products. Again, I didn't ask - I was asked and agreed to help out.

You may want to review a light, or a tent, or a press, or some nutrient line, or something else but that doesn't mean that 420 currently has a sponsor looking for a product review or sponsored journal for that product at this time.

If you're really interested in helping our Brothers at 420, along with their sponsors that help make this forum and all the monthly contests possible, while getting the chance to test and play with some cool stuff, this is probably a good position for you!

My disclaimer, once again, is that the statements made above reflect only my personal opinions and not necessarily those of 420 Magazine or it's sponsors! :laugh:
:Namaste::goodluck:
i DO BUT IT WOULD NEVER HAPPEN.... LOVE YOU GUYS !!!!

I would like to see eithier itibitgiy or Stoneotter get that opportunity. they both have so much promise here on the mag , it’s unreal .

Good on you rob and 420 mag love you all seriously , brotha in green :420::passitleft::popcorn:

All of the plants im growing are from seeds ive won here @420magazine. I do a strain review and smoke report after each grow. I’ll be harvesting 3 strains in early may. And im popping an Auto every few weeks too. Thank you 420Magazine!

I'm new to growing on my 2nd grow today. my first was all about trial and error I made many mistakes but, learned a lesson from every error. I built my grow space around my grow starting with led light then the tent and extractor. I would love to learn how to utilise different equipment/methods to make my grow more efficient and fruitfull. I have started a journal and hope to detail every step or misstep I make along the road. With 420 at my side I can't fail and haven't yet. ThnxLatest grow ROYAL Gorilla

I'm new to growing on my 2nd grow today. my first was all about trial and error I made many mistakes but, learned a lesson from every error. I built my grow space around my grow starting with led light then the tent and extractor. I would love to learn how to utilise different equipment/methods to make my grow more efficient and fruitfull. I have started a journal and hope to detail every step or misstep I make along the road. With 420 at my side I can't fail and haven't yet. ThnxLatest grow ROYAL Gorilla
You should add links to your journals in your signature: How To Add Links To Signatures
:Namaste:

I started on my phone will spruce it up on laptop thanks for advice appreciate it greatly.
No worries, Brother, and hope I didn't come off sounding "dictatorial"! Adding links is purely discretionary but it will help people find your journals which will get you more help & education along the way. ;)

I'm glad that I'm not an official product reviewer. I'd feel pressured to write a good review, or fudge the results in the sponsor's favor. I like being independent. There's no pressure.

I have bought some products from a manufacturer that I felt should be improved. In these cases, I contact the manufacturer letting them know what I think. Sometimes this even results in product improvements. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom