Who Wants To Be An Official Sponsored 420 Magazine Grow Journalist?

Hi. I really enjoy writing, however do not have gear that is from a sponsor, so I really can't right much about them. Take a look at my grow journals so far. I'd love to write about my experiences with various products. In fact, I have a tent dedicated experimenting.

Thank you for your consideration.

I'm not sure if this is still going on but I would also love to be a sponsored grower. I have one grown currently running and everyday I am on here with any updates with what I'm doing. Here is a current link to my journal and if I was picked to be a sponsored grower id literally document every single step of the way right down to the last drop of water being used to how many hours a day I spend talking to them. Hell....my fiancee don't even like me cursing around the plants because it upsets them ( and she don't even smoke ) . Good luck and congratulations to the person who is selected for something as awesome.as this.

I would be ecstatic to document grows using sponsored products! I'd love to experiment with LED lights in particular. I have a small 2x2 tent used for cloning and seed starts, as well as a 5x5 tent for mid to late vegetative growth and flowering.

My current setup includes a 4 bulb 2ft t5 (with LED conversion bulbs)in the 2x2. I also use a 400w lumatek ballast for veg (MH) - as well as a 600w lumatek ballast (HPS) for flowering in the 5x5.

Writing is very enjoyable for me and documenting every 2 days would be feasible. I'd document things like power savings, yields, feeding schedules, you name it. I have some pretty cool gadgets and can post digital microscope trichome shots to add to the journals appeal.

Cheers!

Wow this would be an amazing opportunity. I’m definitely a new grower who’s always looking to learn about and try out new things. I’ve currently just finished my first grow journal, which was definitely fun to create (I’ll be linking it below) I’m currently gathering some pictures of my newest hydro setup and I have a few soil growing oddballs on the go that I’ve recently asked help about showcasing lots of pictures showing what I was concerned about and got some great feedback about starting a journal for it. I’ll post a link for that as well. I was runner up in June for photo of the month as well. I’m a friendly canadian gal and try to reply to every comment I get. I absolutely love taking pictures and would love to have this opportunity to be a reviewer and showcase a product. Thank you so much for letting us try out for this opportunity. I would like to give a shout out to @West Hippie who has been an amazing supporter since I started my grow journal. I think they’d be a great fit as well

We are currently seeking product reviewers to test and showcase our sponsor's LED lights, nutrients, seeds & miscellaneous grow supplies. Please tag your friends, share this and spread the word.

If you can produce semi-daily updates with photos and/or videos & commentary, this may be for you.

Please link us to your best grow journals; showcasing your photographic, video & commentary skills.

Why do you want to be, and why do you think you should be, one of the chosen ones?

Who else do you think may be worthy of this position and why?

:thanks:
I'm currently in need of switching out one of my facilities from HPS to L.E.D's.

I'm seriously looking at the HLG 550 v2 R's 3000k for my flower rooms. Do the L.E.D's you offer have similar joule output and specs in general?

I have 3 flower rooms in each of my facilities and each are wired with 30 HPS's. I would like to get 30 L.E.D's to test out. If I like what I see at the end, I'll be filling all 4 of my gardens flower rooms with them.

Hey i zZcommandoZz i am a little new here but have come a long way with help. I just got my first grow moved to a journal and plan to start possibly another grow i am a full time Twitch streamer i give my viewers weekly updates on my grow as well in my journal. I feel like i could be a chosen one with my social networking abilities and having already a big streaming community full of other growers. In the end i just love to grow i grew up always having a vegetable garden that i took care of. But if anything i think @John Wick should be chosen for his great help with my grow and showing me around this great community there where many others who help but he i think has done the most and i thank him a lot for that.
zZcommandoZz's grow journal - 2019

We are currently seeking product reviewers to test and showcase our sponsor's LED lights, nutrients, seeds & miscellaneous grow supplies. Please tag your friends, share this and spread the word.

If you can produce semi-daily updates with photos and/or videos & commentary, this may be for you.

Please link us to your best grow journals; showcasing your photographic, video & commentary skills.

Why do you want to be, and why do you think you should be, one of the chosen ones?

I’m just about to get my latest Grow Journal tonight. “So I’d Love to throw my in the Ring 4 Sure”
Anything I use for my Grow Have Been Tried Tested & True Products that I have Personally Used. @ Present I am Germinating 5 White Widow Auto Femz & 5 Crown Royal Feminized Seeds 1 of which I intend to make a Mother Plant of. Anyhow Here are a few pics of my Other Grows not all of which made it here’ However I hope these pics May show why I Feel Worthy of being Selected for Said Position. I’m 55 years Young & Have Nothing But Time To Grow.

Sincerely: Don Dunham. :Namaste: :Namaste: :green_heart::thanks:
0F7417B2-7BA8-42B9-9AA9-14DF1ABECFA8.jpeg
6A761A4B-7465-4AA7-AABE-1D67080293E2.jpeg
B6307068-493E-4612-AB4E-76177909405F.jpeg
EEF1C49B-B599-4E2A-A7D2-F8354F670DB1.jpeg
5EE701C5-3C46-409F-B54D-DD19AA7DF115.jpeg

Attachments

• 6BDB86A5-354B-436D-8E34-30B162ACCB1B.jpeg
    6BDB86A5-354B-436D-8E34-30B162ACCB1B.jpeg
    487 KB · Views: 160
  • C9C8C2BE-0EB4-4058-95D4-AB1D5E75D218.jpeg
    C9C8C2BE-0EB4-4058-95D4-AB1D5E75D218.jpeg
    485.4 KB · Views: 158
I would love to chronicle my journals with sponsored products. Writing is one thing I’m good at, and I’m not afraid to experiment. I grow in ebb and flow hydro, and only have small grows. I’m also a cloner. If I can be of service, let me know.

Hello,
I am an Army vet, curently full time care giver to my adult specal needs son. Ive been married to my awsome wife for 23 years, who is actively serving in the Army. Cannabis has certainly changed my son's and my life in the most positive way. It helped me deal with anxiety, bad dreams, and really strong anger issues that developed from PTSD, CBD has also helped my son when it came to aches and pains due to a genetic disability. I think being new to growing the suppliers of the produts or nutrients I would be reviewing could get 100% unbiased opinion. Because I would have no preconception or preference in any particular product. As for me and my circle of friends we were hesitant on spending cash on lights or nutrients afraid they might not work out for my grow or so complicated that we would give up. The times that I've gone to grow shops they would give me this unbelievable shopping list of items I didn't even know if I needed, I felt like i was being taken advantaged of. I believe education is key, and sharing that with new Growers is very important. I believe that individuals that see a beginner grower that can grow good buds with the products provided and explain the purpose of using specific nutrients or supplies would help create vocal advocates for the products or nutrients i would be reviewing. I look forward to hearing from you guys!

Looks like some great candidates @420 ! You guys pick a few yet?

We're working on it. Just have a few more things to finish up behind the scenes with our servers, programming and design, then we can focus on that. Small budget = small team = taking forever :thanks:

The Capn

Back
Top Bottom