Who would you smoke with?

Tommy Chong, Dale Denton(Seth Rogen) and Saul Silver(James Franco) both of the characters, Doug Benson and the GLC(goldie lookin' chain).Think that would probably be it, maybe Kumar aswell...Would be pretty epic

After i herd that song "never smoke with willie again" ... ive had second thoughs, but then after watching beer fest and saw the preview of smoke fest or what it was called i though it still was a good idea lol!!

im gunna say the obvious ones, marley, chong, hendrix, page, etc.
now the ones that are personal: my dad, sounds bad but i think we'd bond a little better then we did...
Billy, crazy old stoner
christina, show her its not so bad as society says (its not illegal cuz its bad, its bad cuz its illegal)
aaaaaannnnnddddddd..... my sisters.... crazy awesome girls.

:passitleft:

I'm gonna say Steve-O from jackass cuz he seems like a cool guy and likes to get fucked up, and Rob and Big cuz they're always doin some tight shit.:passitleft::passitleft:

Well if i had my choice i would say Bob Marley and Pres Obama i think they would be the BOMB to get ripped with

Abe Lincoln , dannibong ,Grim Reaper , Bill & Ted , Snoop and his Posse & 15 to 20 of all of you. BYOB you all have the Best!

Wow i was a bit pre mature on my answer yesterday but now after thinking bout it here is a few more
Ted Kennedy,Obama,Larry Flynt,Hugh Heffner and the Bunnies,Einstein,Lincoln,Joe Rogan,Dana White,My Brothers(you know who you are)and atleast Half of all the 420 subscribers and last but not least MOM BYOB people its time to light it off
:passitleft:

I would love to share a bowl with my mom or dad. I smoke a ton with my boyfriend's dad, but nothing would compare to being able to share something I'm so passionate about with MY parents...I think it would break down a lot of the resentment there is between us. I love my parents...

id smoke with adriana lima the supermodel , hopefully it would make her get naked haha then dmx for sure

Did you see her maybelline shoot where she's in the bathtub that is filled with a bunch of pink $100 dollar bills?

I worked on that set and I snagged a small stack of those bills after the shoot was over, figuring that those are now a pretty cool souvenir! :icon_cool

Anyway, as for who I'd smoke with, I would love to smoke a j with Claire Danes, the only actress I've ever really had a crush on, or Hayao Miyazaki, the creative genius behind some really great anime films.

Back
Top Bottom