Whoreable's Lemon

3819.jpg

3719.jpg

So my calculations are...

Flowering started roughly 7/28/08.

Its now 9/10/08.

So its only been flowering a for a little over a month, not too shabby eh.

How long do you all think longer? Another month at minimum?

I think i am going to either Re-Vegitate this female after Harvest, or Pollinate a lower flower after harvest and obtain seeds. I like the genetics so far, If I had taken care of this plant from the start, Im sure it could have been a beastily bitch.

I really love the Pistil colors and its sweet smell, like FRUITY*PEBBLES CEREAL

I also think the offspring could possibly carry more Indica traits, I think they were suppressed by my lack of nurture. The way this has grown, it would make a perfect ScRoG if I had like 10 clones.

I would not harvest. Go to Radio Shack and get the pocket microscope, its like 6 - 8 dollars or so. It is not the easiest to use and does take some practice but works well once you get the hang of it. You may have another 3 weeks or so...just a rough guess.
:peace: :ganjamon:

Thank you both, I was just trying to get an answer to my one month hunch.

no one was answering and I even PM'd Moose.

My first female, so I dont want to accidentally wait too long. or too fast.

Yes, these two were bagseed I didnt take care of until i found out they were females.

Started flushing, Im thinking maybe 2 weeks and she'll be at peak peformance.

Your plants have a defficiency it looks like to me...But I guess since your flushing now and soon to harvest it doesnt matter much. What color are the trichomes? if your only days away from harvest fixing the problem is pointless.

Okay so I chopped her down today and I have a few questions.

Can I leave 2 Little buds on the bottom of the stem and Re-Vegitate, or should I just leave Foliage?

I am going to cure after drying for 2 Months.

I took the leaf trimmings and placed them into a pan, Im making Cannabutter.

done4.jpg

done3.jpg

done2.jpg

done5.jpg

done6.jpg

Back
Top Bottom