Whoreable's Lemon

looks like shes gettin nice and frosty!

Yup,

I have 2 MasterWidow's growing, one confirmed female. Im guessing this Sativa in this journal is of Widow Heritage.

If so, this new MW female should grow up simliar to this one.

Are you planning on saving any pollen if one of your MW turns out male? I believe it would be a smart choice.

I may, if anything. I would like to mix Durga Mata and Master Widow, so the strongest DurgaMata males will have pollen collected.

She's filling out great, pictures dont do justice, you also cant smell it :D

f2.jpg

e5.jpg

d5.jpg

c17.jpg

b9.jpg

a10.jpg

They look really great, good job man.

Wow, that looks like some killer stuff! All the seeds i've gotten from really good buds are tiny and crappy looking... You're lucky you got good ones!

Have you smoked any from your first harvest yet??

Yes, it got me pretty high but the flavour was blank and it needs more curing.

Juggling this grow + others and my new job as a Professional Tattoo artist is difficult but fun :)

why would all you people lie to make this guy feel better. Your plants are starving and need food.....You should be feeding your plants fertilizer every week....although you may think your plants look good.....with proper feeding they would look and produce much better.....plants void of proper feeding become stressed. When stressed, these plants become weaker, and not able to produce to its potential. This obviously affects potency. Everyone needs to learn from their mistakes........keep up the work.

why would all you people lie to make this guy feel better. Your plants are starving and need food.....

What in the sam hell are you talking about ? His plants look great !
STEP AWAY FROM THE BONG !

Thats what I said to myself when I read his reply.

They dont show a defeciency at all, if anything, the N levels may be at maximum due to the Dark Green foliage.

Not even the bottom leaf's are dying from lack of sunlight or nutes.

:rofl:

Horable, your plants look GREAT! Nice and frosty!

I dont know what Bubblebagman is smoking, but it must not be chronic :grinjoint:

Back
Top Bottom