Whoreable's Lemon

EXCELLENT plants horable.

and as soon as bubble stopped coughing he realized that he posted in the wrong thread.

Harvested tonite, goddamn Im not growing outdoors anymore, or atleast leaving them to flower outside.

They developed some Moth-Caterpillar's and they ruined some of the bud, and maybe a few passed my eye when trimming, i guess we will see. :smokin:

They were sprayed with BT recently and not flushed correctly.

I have learned, the Durga Mata and Master Widow grow of mine will gain a great deal from this learning experience. :roorrip:

Im going to invite a buddy over tonite, and start a fire in this small portable Open caged fireplace in the front yard. Im going to throw all the trimmings and 'bad-bud' into the fire, chief it indian style :ganjamon:

lemonfinish7.jpg

lemonfinish6.jpg

lemonfinish5.jpg

lemonfinish4.jpg

lemonFinish3.jpg

lemonFinish2.jpg

LemonFinish.jpg

:rofl:

Horable, your plants look GREAT! Nice and frosty!

I dont know what Bubblebagman is smoking, but it must not be chronic :grinjoint:

My comments were based off his first photos.....the plants I saw were dropping leaves from lack of food........take a look for yourself.....and just so you know bro, I smoke nothin but the chronic!

They are somewhat dried, 44.6 grams.

very sweet candy fruity smell, not skunky like when growing.

Sounds like lemon skunk if it smelled skunky growin and is sweet like candy after drying.

Back
Top Bottom