• Buzz : A real Knockout
  • Taste/Smell : Strong & Sweet
  • Price : 14.00 EURO (12)

CURRENT STATUS :

• 12/12 Currently In Germination Process

INPUT :

• 20/4 LIGHT SCHEDULE
  • 6.6 PH h20

Welcome! This will be my first grow with Purchased Seeds of Known Strain. I orderd Ingemars Punch from DrChronic and recieved then in less than 6 days, USA WEST.

I am happy to have these, at first I thought i got scammed by the Doc, because the package for Ingemars Punch had no tape, and there were two pieces of blank paper inside. I was upset and my heart dropped. I noticed this small piece of his stealth, anyways, long story short, Seeds were infact deliverd :Rasta: Thanks Doc!

:roorrip:

So, lets get this rollercoaster started! I am planning to Veg them once they break open in Jiffy cubes, like always. I will use a 23w 2-Foot Flourescent T12 6500k until they get about 1 week old. I will then let them soak up sunlight in the daytime, and veg them indoors with my lighting setup, mostly Flurous and CFLS.

Enjoy! Wish me luck :rollit:

Untitled-15.jpg

Untitled-22.jpg

Untitled-3.jpg

Yes, I believe slightly more Indica than Sativa.

I purchased them because they were quite cheap, compared to other seeds.

They also say the high is pretty great and it has Widow blood in it so yeah, should be fun.

I also orderd some Durga Marta seeds from Paradise seeds, 5x, should be here tommorow if Dr C shipped a day before...

Good luck with your grow Horable.

Thanks Motavation! Update!

Allrighty, 27 hours later and 2 seedlings have cracked barely.

Trying to add a little heat to the plate/paper towel, maybe that will coax the others.

Well its a good thing they cracked, I was thinking they were not Viable, being so small and reading other reports of faulty seeds from Doc Chronic.

4 of 12 germinated and placed into Jiffy-Cubes.

Added more heat, hopefully the others will crack. I put them in a glass of water after sitting unsprouted, they all sank and some had a few air bubbles come out.

Whatever that means..

1 has dropped the shell and broken the surface.

another one is shortly behind.

:yummy: Okie Dokie. :yummy:

12/12 Germinated, but I lost 1 seed.

I was high.... I guess..

But I found a Bag-Seed in some Chronic.

So I still have 12.

3 have broken the surface. I will label them by Numbers, according to Soil birth.

After that, when we discover the males, we will name the females properly.

enjoy!

1307.jpg

3237.jpg

2268.jpg

4165.jpg

love the start, sorry to hear about the lost seed. Glad you had a replacement. I have only purchased from the doc, and I have had nothing but great seeds, my friend whom also buys from the doc has gotten some small seeds in the past, they weren't striped or nothing, just white. 2 of them didn't sprout, the third of them was the best plant.

Keep us updated!

Only 5 out of 12 strong seedlings appeard, its a shame

Then, they all got burned by the soil i was using, musta been the chicken manure in it. Transplanted them into a more Jiffy-based soil ammendment.

In my other Log, Im growin Durga, and I saved them from being burned by using these as the test dummys.

979.jpg

8106.jpg

7124.jpg

6137.jpg

5156.jpg

good thing you had a test batch for the durga. Hope they make it, master widow sounds it would be some killer smoke.

I did purchase some Fox Farms : Ocean Forest Soil.

One of the MasterWidow buckets when emptied had a shitload of ants inside of the dirt.

I didnt even realize, wonder if they were in the soil naturally.

So I replaced all the plants except 1x MasterWidow with Fox Farms, just to keep as an experiment.

Back
Top Bottom