Who's made thier own Hash. How did u and how was it?

biohaze420

I made quite a bit of my own hash when i lived in Thailand

weeds very cheap, so I would normally buy a quarter kilo a time. :cheesygrinsmiley:

The weed was good, no seeds, and lots of bud, sometimes really potent.

the process:
Stage1. I'd take out all the stems and put about 5oz in a blender, blend until powdered, put 95% (keeping 5% for the end process)of the powder in an air-tight sealable glass jar, cover the weed with 100% pure alcohol so it has about an inch of alcohol above the weed, enough for the powder to move around. the jar was then closed, shake for as long as you can be bothered, and store in a cupboard. Then shake the jar as often as u remember, at least once a day. repeat this for 7-10 days.

Stage 2. the substance from the jar is now ready to filter. i used normal coffee filters for this. filter all the weed/alcohol mix (by now it'l be dark green) thru the filters and into the pan, disgaurding any remaining leaf matter. whats left in the pan will be just dark liquid. This is then gently heated (DO NOT USE GAS STOVES) on an electric hob until the alcohol evaporates. Once the alcohol has gone, you are left with some really nice HASH OIL (100 grms of weed = 10grms of oil).

Stage 3. Normally i would put some oil in small bottles and use as oil and I would turn the rest into hash

Hash:Take some hash oil, and some of the powdered weed you have left, this is then bonded together with the oil, making a really nice sticky piece of hash.

I also used to add EXTRACT OF APPLE OIL, which gave it an amazing apple taste and aroma. :cool:

I experimented with various ways of making the hash and adding different flavors but the best was my APPLE HASH. Got me and my mates very stoned, worth the effort, but you need alot of weed. perfect for growers!!!!!!! :Rasta:

Ive got one of those Pollenators aswell which i use to make pollen these days, much easier!

My method for getting the tincture is very similar to yours. It's amazing the potency you can achieve in your concentrations. One fav of mine was to put an ounce of dank into a tincture, then deposit that tincture back onto a q of premium dank. A 4 on 1 reduction. The buds take on an oily sheen in the sunlight and smoke with a heavy nose tingling hash oil rush. It turns on the Imax cinema in my third eye

Third eye? Oh, you mean you tube.
I prefer cold water extraction or dry sieved hash. I am just not a big fan of what many refer to around here as ISO hash.

I think I agree with you on your preference. There is far more flavour and depth to the hash when a solvent is not involved. Years back it was always a treat to break open a block of fine hash, releasing all the wonderful aromas. I did press my hash for some time, as I was taught in Istanbul, but these days I just don't have enough kief to do it. I would love to try the bubble hash, and also the jelly hash I heard Soma was making.

The jelly hash sounds awesome, i saw it on a Cannabis Cup video

couldnt find any on my last trip to Amsterdam though. Sampled the ICE hash, Bubble Hash and other grade A hash . I really love the quality expensive Hash you can buy there (normally 25euro/grm). It really hits the spot after smoking fine bud all day

^^^ yeh, for sure Moose,

you can find most of the worlds hashish in Amsterdam. Different coffeeshops have all kinds of different selections, mostly imported (not sure how that can be 'legal' there, but hey, why not?). Ive bought hash in Holland from most of the hash producing countries I have visited and then some!

You ever been to Amsterdam Moose?

thats a pity Moose, you would have loved it.

Its an experience every full-time toker should have.

maybe see u there in another life mate!

ps. i repped u last week and forgot to sign it!!!

Back
Top Bottom