Whos the Craziest Person you Toked with?

I smoked a blunt with this sweet ghetto black dude named brandon. he rolled it up nicely and we smoked it i was hitting the blunt like redman style from high how lolol. man we got baked.

Crazy? Do my in-laws count?

Well, in the BVI I was smoking with half the islands. Were else can a middle aged white woman bond with very large, young black guys? (And listen to a lot of Reggae!)

Ah, Lucky Dube, I'm gonna miss you. This one's for you.

Lady

Great stories everyone,is'nt it great how one plant can bring so many differnt kinds of people together.I used to go out with this girl who used to drag me around to all these Raves in New York,I even went to a rave in a cave.At first I hated the whole scene,but what was so cool was all the tottally differnt kinds of people all getting along and puffin together.

I must say the craziest person I have ever toked with would be....The governor of a state I wont list here. It was 2001, we were all outside the courthouse waiting on the verdict of a man who was growing 230 plants for medical reasons, there was about 25 of us not many but we were loud, and made our opinion heard lol. Anyways the verdict came not guilty, we all piled in our cars went to a whataburger to eat, we were sitting in the parking lot rolling our last eighth, it was some silver haze i think. We sat there and smoked and smoked and smoked until the stash was gone. A grey car pulled up beside us and a man steped out lookin at us. One of my buddies knew who he was from TV. He said man thats ..........so being stupid and all one of the guys in the back rolls his window down as the gonvernor steps out his car...and this shit was strong very very loud, the guy walks to the window reaches in his pocket, and by now we are all trippin, dont know what the hell if fixin to happen...he pulls out a little glass pipe with a fresh green bowl loaded stunk something wonderful, he leaned down and gave us the pipe and told us to try this, we were so stoned, we asked him if it was a trap or a trip hahaha we even got a picture with em after we ate...we all were baked as shit.....;)

Bongo:bongrip::bong::peace:

Ah, Lucky Dube, I'm gonna miss you. This one's for you.

Lady

I miss him so much. Always loved his music...

Anyway, went to visit my friend one time who was working at a mental hospital. We were going on a weed run, and all these patients lined up to get their orders in. :cheesygrinsmiley: Came back from our mission and dealt out the stuff to all. We ended up getting totally stoned with the guys on the ward. So, those are the craziest dudes I smoked with, literally! :smokin:

WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS!

I have friends who have pictures of themselves and snoop dog laughing and looking all high. They claimed the blazed with him and I have no reason not to believe it's true. They obviously don't have pics of the sesh but they all smoked so I'm willing to believe its true!

I saw Flavor Flav in Bank of America last week. Now, he looks like a scary dude to do anything with!

I saw Lucky Dube at the BVI music festival last May. He was incredible! Between him and Wyclef Jean, I was having a blast. I would have loved to toke up with them.

I just smoked with myself, but had to stop because he was bogartting the joint. If I behave I may give it another try otherwise I will just have to whip my ass.

I work nights and am off Saturday and Sunday nights; however I stay on the same schedule. It seems to work better.:smokin:

In september at Boston Hempfest there was a crowd around a stage while a really unique band was playing at 4:20 pm. A steamroller, my bowl that i bought from a shop there, and a joint were being passed around that minute. One of the guys in the circle was a rastafarian named Cornelius. He was pretty crazy.

I've smoked with some deadheads who were pretty crazy as well.

Pinch, when you smoked with Mike Tyson, was it before he retired? If that news got out it could make a good story on espn hahah

I can't help it I gotta ad this one as well.I met this beautiful drug counciler after I got busted I had to meet with her.Well we got along pretty good and finnaly I asked her if she wanted to go out to eat,and we did.After we ate we were driveing around and she wanted to go meet my friends.Now I knew they would be puffin no matter what time it was and she was my drug counciler.I waited till we were almost there and I said hey these guys will be smoking pot wil that be cool with you,and she said as long as its cool if I can smoke too.So we puffed and went out and lived together for 3 years.That first night was a trip.

I have smoked with

Jack Herer
Eddy Lepp
Willie Nelson
Tommy Chong
Gatewood Galbraith
Ed Rosenthal
Chris Bennet
Chris Conrad
Wavy Gravy
Eddie Gordon
Joe Rogan
Eddie Bravo
Debra Wilson
Doug Stanhope (hash)
Crazy Bones
Redman
Greg Froops
and more...

Roland A. Duby
Marijuanaman.com

I have smoked with

Jack Herer
Eddy Lepp
Willie Nelson
Tommy Chong
Gatewood Galbraith
Ed Rosenthal
Chris Bennet
Chris Conrad
Wavy Gravy
Eddie Gordon
Joe Rogan
Eddie Bravo
Debra Wilson
Doug Stanhope (hash)
Crazy Bones
Redman
Greg Froops
and more...

Roland A. Duby
Marijuanaman.com
Thats too cool,I've always wanted to smoke with Willie, he must must get crazy good Budzs.Very impressive.

Jack Herer is the craziest...
He will hit a joint and act like he is passing it to you then he jerks it back and takes another hit, and Laughs...

When I am driving him around he won't give me a hit from the joint and I ask why? he says "We are in a no passing zone"

Roland

some hippie kid that lives down the road
idk i think he has shaking baby syndrome or somethin

hes kinda funny tho

toke up:bongrip:

Back
Top Bottom