Whos the Craziest Person you Toked with?

PFlynn

Ive smoked with mad people over the years,but Id have to say the craziest was a federal narcotics officer.I was at a bowling alley with my girlfriend at the time when this older guy comes up to us and starts He knew her so I figured everything was cool.He pulled a fatty from behind his ear and says how dank it was so we went out and smoked. Man that to that point in my I was never so stoned,it was digity Dank.So we all stumble back in to the table and sit down,when the guy asks my girlfriend if he sould tell me where he worked.Next thing he does is flop his badge and Id on the table.I shit my pants I thought it was a set up but the guy and my girl were laughing.He was cool and told us how many other feds were crooked and they keep most of the shit they got from busts.

Mike Tyson...

Yeah...Mike Tyson, the boxer.

Ok, I'm sure you can picture this...

I'm at the first Doesha Cup in LA (an attempt at duplicating the Cannabis Cup, almost 4 years ago, I think...) having waited 2 hours to get in and I see a table with chairs. I need to sit, as my legs get weak because of my MS. So I sit down and somebody beside me said, "That's Mike's seat." "OK... thanks", (thinking Mike who?) and got my meds out to smoke...in those days I still smoked.

So I'm sitting there getting my joint together and this guy sits down next to me, turns and, handing me a Volcano bag, says "You want some of this?" and it's Mike Tyson. He's there for some as a celebrity judge. I accepted the bag and we gabbed for another hour before I had to catch a plane.

"Mellow",...yes. A cool dude, the funniest thing he (squeaked)...said to me was..."I like this...all the smokers are real cool, relaxed people."

Enquiring minds want to know! :peace::laughtwo:

I havent really smoked with anyone crazy

though I think my b/f and my friends are hehehe.

Ive smoked with mad people over the years,but Id have to say the craziest was a federal narcotics officer.I was at a bowling alley with my girlfriend at the time when this older guy comes up to us and starts He knew her so I figured everything was cool.He pulled a fatty from behind his ear and says how dank it was so we went out and smoked. Man that to that point in my I was never so stoned,it was digity Dank.So we all stumble back in to the table and sit down,when the guy asks my girlfriend if he sould tell me where he worked.Next thing he does is flop his badge and Id on the table.I shit my pants I thought it was a set up but the guy and my girl were laughing.He was cool and told us how many other feds were crooked and they keep most of the shit they got from busts.

That's a crazy funny story right there. I was just about to say that the fed probably got the stash from some big grow op bust and kept it. Well he seemed pretty cool even tho he was crooked :bongrip:

In the winter of 78-79 I got on a bus in La Paz, Bolivia heading for Cusco, Peru when I met a wild looking German. I asked him where he was from and he said Bavaria. Bavaria is a state in Germany and I was born there, so I said I was also a Bavarian. He liked that and proceeded to tell me that he wanted Bavaria to become a separate nation from Germany. When we got to the Border at Lake TitiKaka he pulled out his Bavarian passport. His passport was one that he made himself because Bavaria is not a country. The amazing thing is that they stamped his passport and let him into Peru. He had been traveling all over South America with his fake passport and never had it questioned once. He also tried to exchange his Bavarian currency that he made, but they couldn't find the exchange rate because it didn't exist and used Bavarian stamps that he had made and had his own language that he made up. At one time he served with the Israeli army where he claimed to have been born in Israel. We traveled together for a few days and smoked some pot together at Macupicchu, an Inca ruin site. Now I can't even remember his name but remember how fun it was traveling around Peru with this crazy German or should I say Bavarian.

In the winter of 78-79 I got on a bus in La Paz, Bolivia heading for Cusco, Peru when I met a wild looking German. I asked him where he was from and he said Bavaria. Bavaria is a state in Germany and I was born there, so I said I was also a Bavarian. He liked that and proceeded to tell me that he wanted Bavaria to become a separate nation from Germany. When we got to the Border at Lake TitiKaka he pulled out his Bavarian passport. His passport was one that he made himself because Bavaria is not a country. The amazing thing is that they stamped his passport and let him into Peru. He had been traveling all over South America with his fake passport and never had it questioned once. He also tried to exchange his Bavarian currency that he made, but they couldn't find the exchange rate because it didn't exist and used Bavarian stamps that he had made and had his own language that he made up. At one time he served with the Israeli army where he claimed to have been born in Israel. We traveled together for a few days and smoked some pot together at Macupicchu, an Inca ruin site. Now I can't even remember his name but remember how fun it was traveling around Peru with this crazy German or should I say Bavarian.
Sound like an international man of the"Flower".

Fantastic story! I've travelled in Peru and relate to this story very much. Thanks for posting +10 reps for you my friend.

I'm lacking in years and experience so the craziest person I've blazed with is my friends hippie mom. She works as a spiritual adviser for one of those phone services, but a legit one, they keep their clients for years. She would pop up and blaze with us all the time. At one point we were using a glass bubbler with cooled water which she had never used before. She thought it was pretty crazy and proceeded to tell us about the ceramic bongs they used to make themselves. They would almost always be one-hitters, packed to the brim for one huge throat burning rip!

Oh man, I dunno...there's been plenty! One guy was on non-prescribed prescription medication (kind of drunk on them), and we went in his car to smoke from his bong. We're sitting in a neighborhood, car pointing the wrong way, and he's telling me that if the cops come he'll give me the weed since I'd never been arrested, and he'd shove his bong in the bush outside his driver's side window. No cops came but on the way back to where we were supposed to be at the time, he was taking those corners in that little Honda way too wide. I don't know why that one stands out in my memory.

The other one - well, I smoked w/ Tarzan. He was a guy older than me and my peers. He seriously looked like Tarzan - owned a company by that name. We were giving him a ride to go buy some hashish, and smoked a number on the way. We didn't have any music playing but the dude did the whole guitar instrumental from some Who song with his voice. Wha-wha-deedeedeedeedoo-eee-oooh!! Whaeee-dee-deeedoo-nah-nah-nah-waaaaahhh!!!

It was pretty trippy. He nailed it pretty good, too. He was such a happy guy and so full of energy. Chuck - if you're out there, this bowl's for you! :peace:

I'm lacking in years and experience so the craziest person I've blazed with is my friends hippie mom. She works as a spiritual adviser for one of those phone services, but a legit one, they keep their clients for years. She would pop up and blaze with us all the time. At one point we were using a glass bubbler with cooled water which she had never used before. She thought it was pretty crazy and proceeded to tell us about the ceramic bongs they used to make themselves. They would almost always be one-hitters, packed to the brim for one huge throat burning rip!

Haha. The only bong I've ever owned, that lasted any length of time (that wasn't a Macgyver bong- assembled out of found materials and used once)...was a ceramic bong I made. It was definitely a one-hitter - the little stoneware bowl would only hold about half a joint's worth. But it did the job. :peace:

Fantastic story! I've travelled in Peru and relate to this story very much. Thanks for posting +10 reps for you my friend.

Thanks Moose. That is not where my adventures in South America ended. I spent about another week in Cusco and then spent about a month in Lima, the capital of Peru. When I was in Lima five other guys and I were arrested for pot in a park downtown. The six of us were able to bribe our way out before getting to the police station and it only took six dollars in U.S. currency to do it and the cops gave us our weed back. My South American trip happened because I sold every thing I owned and just took off for about four months of traveling around South America.

I wasn't waiting under a bridge with a hitchhiker one day waiting for the rain to stop. I pulled out a joint and we were blazed. I asked if he needed a ride and we took off. 150 miles later I stopped for gas and breakfast and he went crazy. Apparently he was standing on the wrong side of the expressway and was holding on to my saddlebags so tight he was afraid to say anything. I offered to buy his breakfast, but he took off saying I'm going to be late.

Back
Top Bottom