Why are lower leaves yellowing and falling off? please help!

I think you've got this. The switch to bloom nutes should correct the problem.

I don't use teas. Their primary mode of action seems to be in providing various bacterial cultures. Instead I just add the right cultures to my mix. I will hazard to say that you will want a lot of air since this will favor aerobic cultures.

Spinosad works on insects' nervous systems. Bacteria do not have nervous systems. I don't think there's much to worry about.

alright thanks. (i should probably avoid spraying on the buds tho, also for the white "ice" thingy on them).

and what about the rain? will that wash the good stuff on the buds away? probably a stupid question but first time growing so yea :p

and i wanted to use guano+molasses tea because many people said thats a good substitute to biobizz top max, not for the microbes.

and do u have more or less a number on how powerful an air pump has to be?

the guano i have (bat guano) has lots of pk, idk where you got N from..
and biobizz top max is supposed to be steroids for the buds basically, but i heard people not being satisfied with it(for the price, anyway) and that organic guano + molasses tea can give the same if not better results

Guano always has a fairly high level of nitrogen. You are right that some guanos also have high levels of P and K.

When you talk about "steroids" for buds you are wading into "mystery" territory and you don't need to do that. There aren't many mysteries about plant nutrition. Anyway, the concoction you describe adds plenty of nutrient. Be judicious in your use of it.

i used the word steroids for a lack of a better one, if you google biobizz top max u'll see what it is.
and i guess you mean the tea with the word "concoction"?

i was thinking about watering with nutes (fish mix + bloom) every thursday and the tea every sunday, maybe thats a bit too much? we'll see

top max is just a regular bloom booster package. and like all 'boosters' they offer various levels of diminishing return on cash spent.
Generally the cost of growing a plant on basic 2 part nute system with no boosters gives the best return for cash if space and time and electric are unlimited, start tweaking the 'rules' of the grow and these supplements can have a more positive impact (relative to the conditions you find yourself in).

top max is just a regular bloom booster package. and like all 'boosters' they offer various levels of diminishing return on cash spent.
Generally the cost of growing a plant on basic 2 part nute system with no boosters gives the best return for cash if space and time and electric are unlimited, start tweaking the 'rules' of the grow and these supplements can have a more positive impact (relative to the conditions you find yourself in).
well obviously these plants are for my consumption, and i have a decent amount of money but i saw more negative reviews on top max than anything else..

fish mix e bio bloom bastano e avanzano top max puo cambiare il gusto non usarlo anche il guano di pipistrello non serve se usi bio bloom per una buona ossigenazione radicale consiglio giuste quantita di acqua la piovana contiene un sacco di ossigeno un mio amico con 20 litri di biobiz all mix piu bio grow e bio bloom gli vengono piante alte piu di 2 metri e io che non uso nessun prodotto mi crescono piu di 4 metri secondo me piu prodotti usi e piu alteri il gusto usando prodotti industriali si costringe la pianta la si rende schiava la si inganna come se non bastassero le leggi a limitarla mentre chi la coltiva la gonfia con prodotti di mille marche povera pianta e poveri noi che poi la fumiamo: MoreNutes:

update

P130913_19_24_01_.jpg

should i do something? this is only one of the many damages i found (though the bigger one)

P130913_19_25.jpg

some leaves have brown spots on them, should i worry about it or not? (they're already getting flowering nutes and all)

then some crappy pics of what i think might be mold? what do u guys think? it could also be some neem residue that doesnt want to go away. but idk thats why im asking:
P120913_15_26.jpg
P130913_19_27.jpg

le foglie mangiate sono bruchi o lumache in genere fanno danni quando le piante sono piccole e quando sono molti animali se le macchie bianche sono neem ne hai dato troppo con le piante in fioritura io non lo darei piu il neem poi non penso lasci residui bianchi speriamo non sia muffa dalla foto non capisco bene forse e solo cacca di uccello

il neem ho smesso di darlo qualche giorno fa, come faccio a sapere se è muffa? e i buchi sono cavallette, ne ho già uccise 2 ma il danno continua

i stopped giving neem some days ago, how do i know if its mold? the holes are grasshoppers, and i already killed 2, but the damage hasnt stopped

sono cavallette verdi? le ho pure io le lascio fare non so sono animali piuttosto grandi quindi basterebbe coprire le piante con una rete fine ci sono quelle apposta x le cavallette anche per sapere se e muffa guarda con la lente di ingrandimento per precauzione non sapendo cosa sia io comunque le toglierei quelle foglie le spore della muffa sono molto volatili se ci sono altre piante come ciliegi eccetera controlla che non abbiano la muffa

Urgent mold problem!!!!

P150913_09_18.jpg
P150913_09_14.jpg
x25.jpg

im almost sure it's mold now because its spreading, i heard this stuff can be really nasty, i need to get rid of it asap! i'm also making a new thread for this problem because i think it deserves it (but this shall remain the "main" thread)

Back
Top Bottom