Why are my 4th node leaves so bent?

Clidefroggg

image8315.jpg

Why are my 4th set of leafs so bent ... All the other ones look normal but these are super curved at the end..... I know it could be over or under watering to I drilled some more holes in the bottom of the pot and I only water it when the soil is pretty much dry. I don't know if it's effecting the growth or if it's even a problem , what do I do?

Re: Why are my 4th node leafs so bent?

Yep. N toxicity, indicative of the dark lush green color, at least that's what it looks like to me.

The soil is damp.... I'm not sure what soil it is, I have Nutes , I guess it's time to start giving it some

It's still in a 4x4x4 in... I'm planing on transplanting it soon but I'm going to have to find some new good soil, any suggestions? Do you think I should start giving it nutes ?

It's still in a 4x4x4 in... I'm planing on transplanting it soon but I'm going to have to find some new good soil, any suggestions? Do you think I should start giving it nutes ?

I would say nute level is a little high and I would say to Transplant as soon as you can to keep the roots from over growth if they have not already over grown pot.

Back
Top Bottom