Why are my leaves turning yellow & purple

Is this nute burn or a defficiency of some kind?

PXL_20210910_014741404.jpg

PXL_20210910_014726613.jpg

The purple color is probably a genetic phenotype, the other leaves look like they’re showing signs of a magnesium deficiency. Give em a shot of calmag and see if that doesn’t help. Also remember the plant is in flower so some leaves dying off is pretty normal. Let’s get some other opinions.

combo of factors - changes in temp, shorter days, genetics, nutes, stealing stored nutes from fans to support the flowers and maturity by reaching end of flower cycle = she is racing towards senescence or fall season.

looks about another week to 10 days depending on trich colors and your personal preference

congrats nice girl… I’d hit that

My first though was ‘holy crap yes’, but then when you actually look at the plant its the purples that throw off that vibe. You are at the tail-end of flower, so dumping lower leaves is pretty normal, but if I guessed at anything it would be a ‘little’ lite on magnesium so if you aren’t already supplementing I would try hitting it with come CalMag. Otherwise, I think she knows she getting ready to go to trim jail with you and is trying to scare you lol

Back
Top Bottom