Why buy Crop King Seeds

I can only speak for what I know.. opinions are like assholes... I've never grown their products, so I can't say if they are any good. Alot of that depends on a proper grow along with decent genetics. I just ordered my prizes and got my seeds in under 10 working days. And I called and talked to them with abit while ordering. Seemed nice enough. And yes they are stealthy, and that's a good thing. I know I've had afew held up from overseas, that might have made it, the way they ship. And it's always nice to get acouple extra seeds in the mix. One thing I didn't like is the limited selection they have. But then 30 strains to keep seed stocks filled and anyroom for experimental growing is alot of work period. Now to grow afew and see if they do me any good...
Looks like people had their share of problems and we can only hope they got their act together and the new management is a whole new ballgame. GL everyone and Keepem Green

I agree, the world is based on greed. It's almost impossible to find anything if quality anymore an customer service nowadays is a joke. That's why when I find a business with these qualitys I give them my business no matter what it is.

So true. The only business I can vouch for with amazing customer service these days is good ol Chick-Fil-A lol

It's funny you say that because they're about the only place that when you say thank you they respond with "my pleasure" instead of your welcome or no problem.

Great! Ya'll mention Chick-Fil-A on a Sunday and get me all hungry and they're closed today.

Just in case anyone interested, I I put 5 seeds on to germinate, of the Early Miss, all 5 are up and growing. I won't know if it's any good for abit, not that I expect too much from auto plants. But they have come along ways in the last 7-8 years. Maybe I'll like some... I don't think I'll be back on this thread,, unless I hit a problem.. So if anyone wants to see how they turn out,, you'll have to come take a peek. I hope everyone got their seeds and all problems got ironed out. I know they must have lost alot of customers.
But so far for me no real problems.. Seeds cracked within 24 hours. I do have one more order that hasn't made it, yet. They did mail it but acouple days later..
Keepem Green

Stumbled across this thread while out wandering tonight...

Crop King - We Will Do Better

Well they admitted they were in the wrong, that's a start, hopefully they will actually do something about their shit customer service and do the right thing for their customers, wherever they may live, or at least complete an order without complaining about how good they are and how much of a favor they are doing for you, you know taking your money and sending a couple of seeds in the mail is not rocket science ;) Tbh good luck to them, they will never have me as a customer from the way i was treated, i wont even grow them if they are free :thumb: scratch that, i wouldn't grow them if they paid me.

Likewise. I'm working on giving the few seeds I have of theirs away. Considered just tossing them at one point, but someone can use them- and after all the seeds aren't to blame just because CKS scooped someone's genetics and gave them a new name.

I notice they posted elsewhere- didn't come over here to say hi.

I guess this means I'll have to email them again (!!!!) now to try and get my name cleared? When will this end....The gift that keeps on giving.
I wonder if they'll reply? :rofl:
Screw it. I'll post it for them instead. I can't go back to that nonsense.

Yeah i gave the seeds away they sent me, they never told me exactly what was sent, just that i should be happy i got anything lol, I'm not going to waste my time growing an unknown when i already have so many to get through :rofl: Good luck getting reply mate, give it 3 weeks if they still haven't got back then try again :rofl: might need to use a diff email again lol

What CKS didn't address in their humble "we're sorry, we suck" thread, is that the seeds they source in many cases aren't legit genetics as labeled. Putting ten seeds into a pretty package & slapping a name on it, doesn't make it anything other than birdseed in a pretty wrapper-and that's pretty clearly what they do. They'd say "we trust their suppliers", but data from posted grows show that their suppliers are either stupid, liars, or, well, stupid. The adage "Castles made of sand, fall into the sea, eventually" applies here, in spades.

The point of this thread is to try and force CKS or 420, to make some changes here, and also to warn people about this company. The people who had better experiences with these guys might be happy with the status quo, but from my point of view, having dealt with a lot of seed companies and finding CKS to be the worst one by a mile or two, I'll definitely inform fellow growers about that. But mainly I just want them to retract that post... yawn...

OK. A few months back I ordered from CKS for the first time. My order arrived quickly and without incident. I'm very pleased. This time, I ordered from True North Seed Bank. Not because of what I've read here about CKS, although I'm sure he did play a part, but because of the choice of strains.I have to say I'm very pleased. I ordered them Friday morning at 8:30, and receive them Monday at 12:30.

I'll share my experience with them. Not as bad as most in this thread but definitely not going to order from them again.

First I ordered some Cali OG fems back in early Feb and only germed 2 but both popped. They're growing pretty well with minimal problems and just finished up their 6th week of flower. They have been distinctly different throughout the grow and at times I've questioned if they were really the same strain. I should note this is my first grow so a lot of it could be user error. But overall I am happy with the plants so far, very happy with one in particular. I have a journal here but use the app, so my signature doesn't show for some reason.

The first order took about 2 weeks to get to me. I was happy with the first order and being a noob didn't even bother to look elsewhere, so i placed another order for an auto fem mix pack.

After a week I still hadn't gotten a shipping email so I got on their chat to see what was up. Wish I'd saved the transcript but the response I received was not as rude, but was along the lines of what others have gotten- they're the greatest, they're so busy, if I didn't like it I didn't have to order from them. I was shocked. This was our first interaction since the transaction took place a week prior. While we were chatting I got the shipping email that my order was on the way. A shitty interaction, but I did get my order.

The autos genetically speaking have been a joke. 4 tiny plants with spindly and airy buds. I've germed 7 and all have popped, and 2 actually seem to have some promise to give me a couple grams back. One ended up not being an auto at all and still no flowers 8 weeks in... Again I'm a noob, but did a fair bit of research before I started this endeavour and haven't strayed from what I've seen successful auto growers doing. Plus with 2 of them looking decent, seems the genetics are to blame.

Either way, my experience with the unnecessary rudeness and the questionable genetics were enough to get me looking elsewhere. I probably never would have ordered from them again, but after reading what you all have been through, I won't even think about it.

Like many of you I've placed orders many other places since then and have only had trouble with one other bank. I've got a nice stack of genetics now and probably won't pop anymore of their beans I have left for a long time, if ever.

I'll share my experience with them. Not as bad as most in this thread but definitely not going to order from them again.

First I ordered some Cali OG fems back in early Feb and only germed 2 but both popped. They're growing pretty well with minimal problems and just finished up their 6th week of flower. They have been distinctly different throughout the grow and at times I've questioned if they were really the same strain. I should note this is my first grow so a lot of it could be user error. But overall I am happy with the plants so far, very happy with one in particular. I have a journal here but use the app so my signature doesn't show.

The first order took about 2 weeks to get to me. I was happy with the first order and being a noob didn't even bother to look elsewhere, so i placed another order for an auto fem mix pack.

After a week I still hadn't gotten a shipping email so I got on their chat to see what was up. Wish I'd saved the transcript but the response I received was not as rude, but was along the lines of what others have gotten- they're the greatest, they're so busy, if I didn't like it I didn't have to order from them. I was shocked. This was our first interaction since the transaction took place a week prior. While we were chatting I got the shipping email that my order was on the way. A shitty interaction, but I did get my order.

The autos genetically speaking have been a joke. 4 tiny plants with spindly and airy buds. I've germed 6 and all have popped, and 2 actually seem to have some promise to give me a couple grams back. Again I'm a noob, but did a fair bit of research before I started this endeavour and haven't strayed from what I've seen successful auto growers doing. Plus with 2 of them looking decent, seems the genetics are to blame.

Either way, my experience with the unnecessary rudeness and the questionable genetics were enough to get me looking elsewhere. I probably never would have ordered from them again, but after reading what you all have been through, I won't even think about it.

Like many of you I've placed orders many other places and have only had trouble with one other bank. I've got a nice stack of genetics now and probably won't pop anymore of their beans I have left for a long time, if ever.

Just so I'm perfectly clear. You ordered seeds from Crop King in February, germinated two and are now finishing up their 6th week of flower. You indicated that this was your first grow correct? At the bottom you say you've ordered from many other seed banks and only had trouble once. So you've done all this ordering from all these different seed banks since March? That's a LOT of ordering, not a lot of growing, in a very short time.

Back
Top Bottom