Why buy Crop King Seeds

Buckshot317

Plant of the Month: Mar 2018
I placed an order 2 months ago, I ordered feminized, but got autos, when I messaged them this the email that I received. After you guys read this, you tell me why is this company allowed to be a sponsor
420-magazine-mobile1058578175.jpg

We have never had an issue with them. In fact they have always been good to us. I have heard and have seen that they are not very kind to people that live in the states when issues arise. Horrible situation.

Only half the seeds banks ship to the US? Ha. Never had had an issue with the dozen seed banks we've used. Crazy talk.

I was pissed when I got this.
I honestly would be too. Their prices are steep also compared to other banks. The strains are great if you get a strain that they have had in their line up for a while. But the sour jacks have had issues I guess. We have a couple of their genetics going now and no complaints.

I spent a month trying to make an order- which was part of the prize list I won for NOTY. Any regard I had for this company sank and sank as I experienced ignored PMs, ignored emails, and when I did get replies I got rude and pompous sounding answers- simultaneously accusing me of being the one at fault while boasting about how wonderful their company and service is. The tone was exactly as you experienced, Buckshot.

They did send me the order - I received it missing ten seeds and five or six other items. When I tried to straighten that out I just got more ignored emails and stupid answers. They never once addressed what I was saying about the missing stuff or made any attempt to send it. I gave up after a month. I never cared about the prizes anyway and the whole experience dealing with these guys was just completely shitty and infuriating.

Five seconds taken to read my emails would have made things clear. They could have simply compared what they sent to what I ordered- or to the prize list, which I linked to and copy/pasted multiple times, or to the pm they originally sent me which listed it all, or to my order -which was emailed several times, and quoted over and over again.

Instead they chose to ignore me, play dumb, and go on the offensive. They replied to my complaint on one of their threads. Not to address the issue- but to try to prove that I was lying. In that thread they posted the Canada Post delivery notification to show that I'd received the order - also said they had a record of all the email exchanges with me and that they never ignore people.
Their point and their only concern being- the customer is lying and is wrong, and they are right.
My post on that thread (which they quoted in their reply) clearly said I'd only received half the order- not that I'd received nothing. They also contacted 420 to say that I'd 'received the order' and had no idea what my problem was. No attempt to acknowledge the actual customer service issue which was in front of them. I never resolved the issue. I told them I was walking away- and that was the end of that.

I'm not the only one who had had this experience. Other contest winners around this time had even more horrible experiences. I despise this company. To have crap service is one thing- I'll mostly keep that to myself unless someone is asking, and because they are a sponsor. But to go on and publicly accuse me on 420 of lying about the situation, after everything - fuck that. I'm pissed off. I've been hovering around their threads waiting for them to come back so I can confront them and get them to apologize. I see them logging in but they scuttle off again without posting. :rofl:

I placed my 1st order from them ...went smooth a d received it fast.
Plants are growing now so we shall see how they end up
Since I have found other vendors with a better selection. Too bad they treat people like this .... These comments I'm sure will turn prospective customers away

I spent a month trying to make an order- which was part of the prize list I won for NOTY. Any regard I had for this company sank and sank as I experienced ignored PMs, ignored emails, and when I did get replies I got rude and pompous sounding answers- simultaneously accusing me of being the one at fault while boasting about how wonderful their company and service is. The tone was exactly as you experienced, Buckshot.

They did send me the order - I received it missing ten seeds and five or six other items. When I tried to straighten that out I just got more ignored emails and stupid answers. They never once addressed what I was saying about the missing stuff or made any attempt to send it. I gave up after a month. I never cared about the prizes anyway and the whole experience dealing with these guys was just completely shitty and infuriating.

Five seconds taken to read my emails would have made things clear. They could have simply compared what they sent to what I ordered- or to the prize list, which I linked to and copy/pasted multiple times, or to the pm they originally sent me which listed it all, or to my order -which was emailed several times, and quoted over and over again.

Instead they chose to ignore me, play dumb, and go on the offensive. They replied to my complaint on one of their threads. Not to address the issue- but to try to prove that I was lying. In that thread they posted the Canada Post delivery notification to show that I'd received the order - also said they had a record of all the email exchanges with me and that they never ignore people.
Their point and their only concern being- the customer is lying and is wrong, and they are right.
My post on that thread (which they quoted in their reply) clearly said I'd only received half the order- not that I'd received nothing. They also contacted 420 to say that I'd 'received the order' and had no idea what my problem was. No attempt to acknowledge the actual customer service issue which was in front of them. I never resolved the issue. I told them I was walking away- and that was the end of that.

I'm not the only one who had had this experience. Other contest winners around this time had even more horrible experiences. I despise this company. To have crap service is one thing- I'll mostly keep that to myself unless someone is asking, and because they are a sponsor. But to go on and publicly accuse me on 420 of lying about the situation, after everything - fuck that. I'm pissed off. I've been hovering around their threads waiting for them to come back so I can confront them and get them to apologize. I see them logging in but they scuttle off again without posting. :rofl:

That's the reason I posted their email. They try to make it my fault because of their screw up.

You should report this to one of the mods at 420 magazine they should be able to help you out with this problem, plus they're the ones that allow them to be on this site at as a sponsor, and the mods should know how the sponsors are treating their customers!

Around here crop king has a horrible rep, my hydro shop dealt with them once an only once cause of same bs. He sells seeds but refuses to carry anything from crop king. An if u wana get him wound up lol tell him ur growing their seeds bahaha. Crop king got to big now they don't need to worry about customer service cause so what a few people had bad experiences they still sell a shit ton of seeds. Crop king, this is bad business cause if it weren't for us where would u be. Customers r the soul of a business. I for one don't deal with people like that.

You should report this to one of the mods at 420 magazine they should be able to help you out with this problem, plus they're the ones that allow them to be on this site at as a sponsor, and the mods should know how the sponsors are treating their customers!

I talked to Teddy Edwards a bit at the time. He was busy trying to deal with CKS at that time and get the contest winners sorted out. He said it wasn't just me- that there had been a lot of complaints about CKS. Out of the other contest winners, I exchanged a ton of PM's with FeralA9x - who had a similar but even shittier experience with them. Also Stinky Snid and OldSchool64 had serious issues getting replies and getting their orders.
Anyway- I eventually walked away from the whole issue and told Teddy I was content with that.

This was before I stumbled on that CKS post accusing me of lying though.
I haven't raised the issue with 420 since. The mods get around. They are very busy but they'll read these threads eventually and if there's enough stink they'll contact CKS about it. It'll work itself out. What goes around comes around. Personally I'm mainly just hoping to get a chance to make CKS apologize for that post. Other than that- I don't expect them to suddenly turn into a good seed company or into nice people. I know that they are neither. I'll never deal with them again, and I will certainly continue to tell anyone who asks, to just not bother with this company. There are lots of good seedbanks out there.

I talked to Teddy Edwards a bit at the time. He was busy trying to deal with CKS at that time and get the contest winners sorted out. He said it wasn't just me- that there had been a lot of complaints about CKS. Out of the other contest winners, I exchanged a ton of PM's with FeralA9x - who had a similar but even shittier experience with them. Also Stinky Snid and OldSchool64 had serious issues getting replies and getting their orders.
Anyway- I eventually walked away from the whole issue and told Teddy I was content with that.

This was before I stumbled on that CKS post accusing me of lying though.
I haven't raised the issue with 420 since. The mods get around. They are very busy but they'll read these threads eventually and if there's enough stink they'll contact CKS about it. It'll work itself out. What goes around comes around. Personally I'm mainly just hoping get a chance to make CKS apologize for that post. Other than that- I don't expect them to suddenly turn into a good seed company or into nice people. I know that they are neither. I'll never deal with them again, and I will certainly continue to tell anyone who asks, to just not bother with this company. There are lots of good seedbanks out there.
My 2 cent on the topic;
When I claimed my POTM prize, aside from the costumer service representative being clueless regarding what 420s POTM contest is, everything went great. I mean really.

Ones they figured out that I'm really entitled for the prize, everything went smoothly. They even packed my seeds along with the CKS POTM prize. Arrived within a week from B.C to Ontario.

But I did hear alot of negative stuff towards then.

What's up 420 family.... That's right "Family":thumb:

I've gotten a couple orders from CKS without any issues. Delivery was fast and I received everything I ordered. Everything was packaged nicely and my first batch of seeds came with these little cheap flashlights... Pretty cool idea. Everything else was sent separately. The second batch came stuffed in a whistle.. I had fun making loud noises and screaming stranger danger.. Good times, thanx CKS..

If you asked me how I felt about there products or there genetics or the way they treat my family i would politely answer "no comment" I guess nobody told them about all the American seed banks with the best genetics money could buy.

:Namaste:

If you are going to grow why waste your time and MONEY on subpar genetics? A grower of 30 years wouldn't touch CKS and I see why now, from his grows.

They are a good learning seed bank I guess and their smoke is decent, just the genetics aren't top notch, why not grow top notch stuff....

I placed an order 2 months ago, I ordered feminized, but got autos, when I messaged them this the email that I received. After you guys read this, you tell me why is this company allowed to be a sponsor
420-magazine-mobile1058578175.jpg

Wow that's unbelievable, I did wait quite sometime for my seeds from them. But not cool to have a sponsee slam you or USA as a matter of fact! Feel for ya bro!!

Back
Top Bottom