Why can i not get stoned?

wcsoccerclub

hey so i have a little bit of a problem. Ive been smoking weed for about a year and ive been smoking almost very nice for 6 months and a few times a day for the last month. Why can I not get high? my friend has been smoking weed everyday for years and today when we were smoking he had to stop because he was too high and I wasn't even that high.. is there a more correct way to take a hit? he watched me do it and said i may be doing it wrong. and tips??
thanks!

Inhale and hold it in as long as you can.... try taking larger hits and see if that works...if not, take more smaller hits and see if that works...

make sure that your smoking weed and not some other makeshift substance...

smoke until you feel high :)

Man, I feel the same way. It takes really strong cannabis, and never lasts that long. It's rare for something to last at a euphoric level for even 30 minutes. I started smoking while on Prozac, and as soon a I stopped the medication it changed drastically. First time I smoked, I felt it for day's... When I stopped prozac, a high was like an hour! Ticked me off. At the same time... What was that doing to my brain? Sometimes I worry it maybe what effects my current tolerance.. Having messed/ possibly abused my serotonin receptors.

For a long time I've smoked fine cannabis.. Always out smoked my everyone I know. Not trying to, I'm just trying to get stoned.

Remember that if you are human and you have a brain, you get high! even with the worst quality you can still get high with a fat roll :thumb:

Don't start taking larger hits!

Small hits, and hold them in longer. If you need to take a tolerance break, then do that. Don't get used to taking large hits, or small hits will never get you high again. Also, people don't like it when someone smokes half of a bowl in one hit.

Inhale and hold it in as long as you can.... try taking larger hits and see if that works...if not, take more smaller hits and see if that works...

make sure that your smoking weed and not some other makeshift substance...

smoke until you feel high :)

Big hits are just a lose of time...Thc and the other cannabinoids are absorved in 2 to 5 seconds,after that is just losing time like i said. :thumb:

If you were using a bowl or a bubbler it may of been clogged. Try poking the hole at the bottom of the bowl with something small and pointy until the clog is gone.

if you need to ask how to get high maybe you should not be getting high.... i have this problem i solve it by switching up the strain ... its not so much your not getting high its your used to the high.. makes me think of the nerd movie.. at the party ,, you feel it yet . nothing how bout now. nothing, then at a point he asks and the dude falls over,, smoke some more... i find from time to time my smoking style changes my high feel... instead of filling the bowl up put enough in for one or two hits and smoke them real slow... i find i get the highest when i smoke by my sef at the end of the day.. laying on the sofa .. can smoke joints all day long and not feel "high" it happen but when i take that small bowl pack smoke on it slow ( bout 40-60mins per pack) and i am fucked...

if you need to ask how to get high maybe you should not be getting high.... i have this problem i solve it by switching up the strain ... its not so much your not getting high its your used to the high.. makes me think of the nerd movie.. at the party ,, you feel it yet . nothing how bout now. nothing, then at a point he asks and the dude falls over,, smoke some more... i find from time to time my smoking style changes my high feel... instead of filling the bowl up put enough in for one or two hits and smoke them real slow... i find i get the highest when i smoke by my sef at the end of the day.. laying on the sofa .. can smoke joints all day long and not feel "high" it happen but when i take that small bowl pack smoke on it slow ( bout 40-60mins per pack) and i am fucked...

Im the same way except i pack a denser bowl but only take 1-2 good deep hits at a time, makes the bowl last like 4 hours and gett baked...

Maybe try changing it up blunts bowls bongs hookahs joints vaps plenty of choices chose which one gets you to the point you wanna be...

Also old issue of high times had a study showing every strain gives each person its own distinct high.... meaninng what gets you super baked may not make you buddy very high and Vice versa

Back
Top Bottom