Why do my buds stink so bad?

Cateros, Thanks you so much for all of your comments. I clicked on the donate button, your name came up, it said I can contribute 5 points, and I did that, I hope that it works for you. You are awsome, Thanks again.

you should be proud of the stink my friend . one mans skunk is another mans swagg.

hey guys i have some outdoor that i harvested about oct.9 and been drying since. i'm having a had hard time drying.. been jarred for about 2 weeks after 7 days of upside down hanging.. also when i burp the jars throughout the day I get an ammonia smell is that good or bad? can someone please give me some advice to what is happening and what I can do to inhance and perfect the taste and quality of the yield thanks in advance Str8. p.s. i medicated earlier and the effect is good but the taste is kinda homegrown HELP!:tokin:

Well the amonia smell is never good but is it a strong amonia smell or more like the cat pissy smell? When you say its been in jars for 2 weeks have you been burping the jars at least 3 times per day over the past 2 weeks cause every time I have ever smelled amonia smell its due to not being burped often enough.

smells , are , unique to the individual . you have the sshizznit or something is wrong .

Back
Top Bottom