Why do we use pot fertilizer?

Is your fertilizer water soluble? If it is, then use 1g per litre of water and see how your plants react. If they show burnt tips on the leaves, cut it back 0.25g to 0.75g/L and again watch your plants.

i'd start here. there is no answer for your question. you are sailing uncharted. only a give it a shot and best try scenario if you insist on sticking with that junk stubborn.

Just checked the website. They are out of stock, can only buy the one for 1800 euro plus 300 euro shipping

probably more than well worth it. i'm on my third year growing from one bag.

It is water soluble, pretty sure it can be used both

pls see above .... :cheesygrinsmiley:

Yeah exacly, the other stuff is out of stock
so wait a wk. can always use the other crap meantime.

greenleaf is always in and out of stock.

Start a vermi-compost heap... 1800 euro wtf?

Compost = free
Compost = best nutrients for plants
Compost = good for the earth
Compost = Best practice
Compost = Sustainable

what i would do if he stays outdoor

I have the same issue. I have a 1000w HPS and i can not afford to run it in California. Once we use so much, we jump to a new tier and get charged more. Not just for the light, for EVERYTHING. My county has a moratorium on outdoor cultivation but our electric company (PG&E) makes it impossible to grow indoors. Sooo...what are we supposed to do?

Can you tell me. More about it? I'm. Used to using terra canna vega, anything different I should do with mc?

click thru the skinny line in my sig ..

I have the same issue. I have a 1000w HPS and i can not afford to run it in California. Once we use so much, we jump to a new tier and get charged more. Not just for the light, for EVERYTHING. My county has a moratorium on outdoor cultivation but our electric company (PG&E) makes it impossible to grow indoors. Sooo...what are we supposed to do?

we're supposed to be by municipality for outdoor, but everyone does anyway, cause they are confused

I was thinking about it, but doesn't adding nutrients as you go yield better? Because you can add as much as you want until you see a bit of nutrient burn?
no. you can't force a plant to do better chemically without a negative trade off elsewhere.

Living Organic Soil (LOS) will yield just as well as any feed. LOS if done right is a water only grow start to finish and may even have a better terpene profile. I will know in Nov after I harvest and cure this years crop - I have both LOS and Mega Crop going.

As impressed as I am with MCs growth, it’s really not any better than LOS but is more work.

Look at these 2 plants, ones LOS, the other MC fed.
148A7768-D96E-4E4A-ABAB-6C5F7C129271.jpeg

96693C16-FA08-47B5-AD13-EC417C542FC0.jpeg

I doubt there will be a big difference in yield, but the one in the blue tote requires 5 gallons (20L) of feed everyday where as the LOS girl in the garden has been watered 4 time since she went in the ground the first week of June, within days of the MC girl.

I concur. $29 for 40lb. It takes 12 tablespoon per 5 gal pot.
A fool and his money are soon departed.
Organic soil auto grower.

Attachments

• DSCN2677 (2).JPG
    DSCN2677 (2).JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 41
  • DSCN2679 (2).JPG
    DSCN2679 (2).JPG
    964.6 KB · Views: 40
if you stick with the 15 9 15 in flower, get come cal mag and some potassium. can probably run it with a pk booster and some cal mag.

can probably get pretty close with the suggested starting amounts in the thread.

Back
Top Bottom