Why do you smoke?

I smoke weed because god put it on this earth and that means it's meant for people to use. I smoke weed cause it makes me feel good and gets ride of any headaches or nausea and to get high and feel mad good inside

I smoke weed coz it chills me out and stops me bitch slappen tossers, as said above. but like most of you it goes beyond just smoking weed, i love growing it, for those few months my plants are like my children watching them grow and looking after them is a kick arse pass time, and i just have a heap of respect for the plants. Its just soo much fun.

I smoke to relieve emotional and physical pain. It helps my thoughts come out more organized, if anything it makes its easier for me to accept myself for who I am (inner peace and self worth) and accept others for who they are. It makes life easier to take head on, because lets face it guys, life is stressful and we all need something to fall back on after hard times, whether it be a few beers, working out, or simply smoking a joint. :)

Marijuana is pretty much a cure to all the 'diseases' of life, whether they be external or internal.

and its always fun to toke a bowl or two with some good people while playing a nice wholesome game of stoner city, lol.

We might have known each other in a past life, or we could just be very similar :)
regardless, thank you. It's always nice to be agreed with, lol

Why do i smoke? there are so many reasons. My number one reason is I mainly smoke with my girlfriend daily, as it helps us relax together from our stressful days and spend quality time talking to each other and spending time together.

My second reason to smoke is that it is the only substance I've used on this earth that completely calms my ADD down to the point where I can focus on things, spark my creativity, see things from a different angle, and helps me think clearly so i can solve problems. Smoking helps me deal with annoyances in my life, it helps me appreciate things in a completely different way, giving me a new outlook in every situation.

I smoke cannabis because I have never felt healthier in my life. I feel cannabis has made me a better person

Amen to that :) I always love my morning bowl with my boyfriend before work. But pretty much, if one of us is smoking weed, the other one is there in the roto too :) Its great having a constant smoking companion.

I smoke mother natures finest for pain relief because I have major nerve damage in my leg and pins and needle feeling in my foot 24/7 that I have had to deal with for the past several years... I have tried every kind of meds that was prescribed by doctors with no relief... The only relief I get is from Mother Nature's Finest.......

I smoke because I like to get high, and because I remember how much of an asshole I was before I started. Also it improves my abilitly to deal with stupid people, whom I generally have very little patience with.

Well it helps me fall asleep and stay asleep, it calms me down, and because everything I do high is much better than sober. Eating, sleeping, studying, driving, hanging out with friends, everything... We could all go on, but that's more than enough of a reason of why I smoke weed :]

i smoke because i like how it makes me feel & when i smoke with friends we just have amazing conversations & we are able to let out our true selves to our friends when we really want to. & i also smoke now to help my back because i have really bad back problems

I smoke it because it brings out my creativity.

I am 61 years old, trying to retire... and have always wanted to write.

I want to write when I retire......and everyone tells me the best things I write are the things I write when I am stoned.

Hi Sky
I can see that easily. mj lets you not worry so much and you write more from the heart. I think ideas flow when I'm high too. I also think mj lets us concentrate more on what we are doing, without the interference of radom thoughts :peace:

my smoking isnt really about satisfying me physically. its all about satisfying me metaphysically. at first i was smoking just before parties or on the weekends but once i was high on a regular day at a random time, it just became second nature, for lack of a better phrase :slide: (i like this smiley)

Ive never took to answering a question with a question but o well.

Ask yourself, have I ever met a person who was truely hyperactive?

Do I have any idea what that could feel like?

If you know those answers, you would know why I smoke.

I chose mj over ritalin for better end results. :ganjamon:

Ive never took to answering a question with a question but o well.

Ask yourself, have I ever met a person who was truely hyperactive?

Do I have any idea what that could feel like?

If you know those answers, you would know why I smoke.

I chose mj over ritalin for better end results. :ganjamon:
exact same reason I smoke.

Back
Top Bottom