Why do you use the smoking device

HappyOneHit

A lot of people aske what everyone uses but I've never seen anyone ask why they use what they use to smoke. I use my bong because its easier on the throat and you can get way high:bongrip: . My pipes are easier to carry:smokin: . I love passing around glass because you get a lot of compliments on it. what about everyone else?

i like joints because sometimes im too lazy to keep relighting, and I just find them more enjoyable. Pipes are great because they don't let as much smoke in the air if your worried about smell, and bongs are great if I want to get hella high quick. I'll smoke out of any device though...

i love my bubbler because it has built a name for flooring people on the first hit XD

i like blunts because ther nice and flavorfull well thats if u get the flavored ones

Bongs and bubblers.
Depends how I feel really. After a while though, bong rips just start getting hard on the lungs. The secret is to take small hits. I swear people!
I love my bubbler because it's like hitting a pipe, but water filtered and NO ASH!

1 - Joints - because they are portable(beautiful day; nice to smoke outside), easy to conceal and get rid of, and are just to damn good
2 - Pipes - I have a pipe with a cap, just small and generic, I like it for smoking inside for the smell
3 - Blunts - Good, get high, like flavors (sour apple is my favorite)
4 - Bongs - Don't get to smoke out 'em very often; but I love 'em. If I didn't have to conceal my Marijuana Habit I'd have one. And it would be my favorite then.

My 3 choices of all time

1.Blunt-juss because im soo good at rolling and the taste,a blunt always get me blazed
2.Joint-another thing im good at i roll it so tight N fat get's me high 2 N its portible like a blunt
3.Bong-I juss tried a bong for da 1st time last night i cant front i got real fucked up lol when i think about bongs i usually think that u need alot of weed but i guess not lol

IMA BLUNT N JOINT MAN ALL DAY LOL

I like the bowl due to the standard simplness of it. But bubblers are really nice because they're not as large as a bong, but still pass smoke through water. And my most favorite choice: a vape becuase it's clean and healthy and most people don't know you're actually smokin pot.

I haven't had the patience to learn how to roll a blunt, but I saw some pre rolled joints I will try on my next bi-monthly order (AKA payday) :).

One - Bong, until my lungs ache then I take a break from it
Two - Joints, I love smoking a nice fattie during a car ride (passenger, of course). But I can't smoke them inside due to the smoke going everywhere but my lungs.
Three - Pipe, I have a nice sherlock it's name is papa smurf. The smoke is too hot, ash is a pain, and I can never get a good cherry. However, when I'm in the house and my lungs ache from the bong it's always there for me.

Back
Top Bottom