Why does cannabis turn your eyes red?

Back in the 70's in high school me and a friend would go outside between classes and smoke a quick one, when we came back in to the next class everyone could tell he smoked one even the teachers, not only were his eyes very red his whole face would turn reddish, it was pretty funny.

remember a myth in the 70's stating cannabis use caused or accelerated hair loss.
that was pretty ridiculous.

the green pupil thing was popular among jamaicans i knew. it was a common tell. it's easy enough to see if it happens to yourself.
using a product like visine or clear eyes will make it stand out a bit more as you are not looking at the redness.
it is more pronounced with stronger strains.

remember a myth in the 70's stating cannabis use caused or accelerated hair loss.
that was pretty ridiculous.

the green pupil thing was popular among jamaicans i knew. it was a common tell. it's easy enough to see if it happens to yourself.
using a product like visine or clear eyes will make it stand out a bit more as you are not looking at the redness.
it is more pronounced with stronger strains.
now that i didnt know! thanks that info is actually quite helpful for me

as a teen..
we used to buy clear eyes for a few drops before we went home, or into class...
to combat the redeye lol
the green cloud is not so easy to disguise though

Weed makes you sterile is my favorite BS propaganda story.
Yeah right.... my ex wife even made me get my sperm tested. Hehe. I'm pretty sure Bob Marley was high more often than he wasn't... Just saying.
I have 2 living trophies that say that’s bs. Lol!

Back
Top Bottom