Why does cannabis turn your eyes red?

There's a Facebook page called Christians against cannabis which is pretty hysterical. All this sort of stuff but loads of folk don't realise it's a piss take site and go mental about it lol it's brilliant:)
seen that lol

Damm Gateway drugs gezzz.
It drives me nuts to know some people really believe this junk. Smoking weed leads to smoking crack ect lmao.

When I was a teen I drank 20+ beers almost daily, smoked 15 cigarettes daily and smoked 3 to 5 grams weed daily for around 7 yrs. And I was "normal" then I grew up and Stoped and quit everything for about 17yrs cold turkey.

Now, I dont drink at all, no more cigarettes ever and only smoke a joint a few times a week, so I Dont end up showing a serious attack of ADD/ADHA, Paranoia, get the blood pressure up nearly causing a heart attack go all Frankenstein and shnit then go out on a public rant and put the smak down on some dude who's yellin from the street corner that smoking dope is shrinkin my brains and balls lol

Com on people, Doctors, lawyers, judges, politicians, police, rich, poor people, gas attendants, researchers, grocerie clerks, mechanics and about 10 billion other types of people and professional and non professionals comsume Cannabis on the regular... why?

It stops them from taking there own unique situations into melt down status... Im calling weed medicine, except I cant get hooked on it like oxycodone, uppers, downers, crack ect.

I like the one about women getting hair on their chests and their breasts shrinking. Even funnier is the one about mens dongs shrinking. That was even taught in my High School health class. Can you beleive that shit? The propaganda runs deep. That really cracks me up. If it really did cause "shrinkage" I think we would have stopped using it by this day and age.
If it does make your dong shrink id hate to think how huge mine shoulda been .. I still get called tripod to this day

Damm Gateway drugs gezzz.
It drives me nuts to know some people really believe this junk. Smoking weed leads to smoking crack ect lmao.

When I was a teen I drank 20+ beers almost daily, smoked 15 cigarettes daily and smoked 3 to 5 grams weed daily for around 7 yrs. And I was "normal" then I grew up and Stoped and quit everything for about 17yrs cold turkey.

Now, I dont drink at all, no more cigarettes ever and only smoke a joint a few times a week, so I Dont end up showing a serious attack of ADD/ADHA, Paranoia, get the blood pressure up nearly causing a heart attack go all Frankenstein and shnit then go out on a public rant and put the smak down on some dude who's yellin from the street corner that smoking dope is shrinkin my brains and balls lol

Com on people, Doctors, lawyers, judges, politicians, police, rich, poor people, gas attendants, researchers, grocerie clerks, mechanics and about 10 billion other types of people and professional and non professionals comsume Cannabis on the regular... why?

It stops them from taking there own unique situations into melt down status... Im calling weed medicine, except I cant get hooked on it like oxycodone, uppers, downers, crack ect.
Cannabis helped me QUIT cocaine and cigarettes, and I know people who have almost odd on heroin who were only able to kick the habit because of cannabis

Red eyes are typically a classic, telltale giveaway that someone’s smoked cannabis. For certain individuals, it’s a guaranteed occurrence, while for others who seem to be less sensitive, red eyes may come and go depending on the quantity or quality of the cannabis they consume.
A common reaction which causes this is explained as such

The primary cause for reddening of the eyes after smoking cannabis also happens to be the main reason that the plant is famous as a treatment for glaucoma. In short, THC lowers blood pressure, which in turn causes blood vessels and capillaries to dilate. The ocular capillaries dilate, which increases the flow of blood to the eyes and reduces intraocular pressure. Increased blood flow creates the redness, while the decrease in pressure is the same effect that benefits glaucoma patients.

There's a Facebook page called Christians against cannabis which is pretty hysterical. All this sort of stuff but loads of folk don't realise it's a piss take site and go mental about it lol it's brilliant:)
Actually it's called Christians Against Drugs

Back
Top Bottom