420 Magazine Background

Why does cannabis turn your eyes red?

420SOS

Im doing some research about the side effects of cannabis and I am coming across a lot of myths, whcih ones have you heard and do you believe them to be true?

Virgin ground

Nug of the Month: June 2019 - Photo of the Month: Aug 2019
I heard that cannabis makes you forgetful but I can't recall where I heard it from.

Virgin ground

Nug of the Month: June 2019 - Photo of the Month: Aug 2019
Eyes turn red because increased blood pressure, veins get dilated. I’m not a doctor, but this is pretty common knowledge.
^^This^^

1ne eye

Back in the 70's in high school me and a friend would go outside between classes and smoke a quick one, when we came back in to the next class everyone could tell he smoked one even the teachers, not only were his eyes very red his whole face would turn reddish, it was pretty funny.

bluter

remember a myth in the 70's stating cannabis use caused or accelerated hair loss.
that was pretty ridiculous.

the green pupil thing was popular among jamaicans i knew. it was a common tell. it's easy enough to see if it happens to yourself.
using a product like visine or clear eyes will make it stand out a bit more as you are not looking at the redness.
it is more pronounced with stronger strains.

420SOS

remember a myth in the 70's stating cannabis use caused or accelerated hair loss.
that was pretty ridiculous.

the green pupil thing was popular among jamaicans i knew. it was a common tell. it's easy enough to see if it happens to yourself.
using a product like visine or clear eyes will make it stand out a bit more as you are not looking at the redness.
it is more pronounced with stronger strains.
now that i didnt know! thanks that info is actually quite helpful for me

onewarmguy

AdaminCO

Weed makes you sterile is my favorite BS propaganda story.
Yeah right.... my ex wife even made me get my sperm tested. Hehe. I'm pretty sure Bob Marley was high more often than he wasn't... Just saying.
I have 2 living trophies that say that’s bs. Lol!

Top Bottom