Why does cannabis turn your eyes red?

Actually it's called Christians Against Drugs
YAAAAAAASSSSS !!!!!!
FUCK YEAH MATE !!! THATS THE ONE!!!

I'm not on Facebook anymore. I came off it for a while cos I was sick of all the fucjfkfss dldg gshshshsvfsksdnd djdjfh that people are ok with.. .

Then an actress from "shameless" ended up in court looking at about 5 years for sharing a picture of a certain persons killer. A killer who had been released early for murdering and torturing a child.
He was also given a new identity and government level protection.

She never got the jail but somebody else just did.

I shared the shit out of exactly the same post. And people are now, 2-3 years later, literally getting jailed for it.

#profiledeleted
#fuckzukerberg!!!!

Red eyes are typically a classic, telltale giveaway that someone’s smoked cannabis. For certain individuals, it’s a guaranteed occurrence, while for others who seem to be less sensitive, red eyes may come and go depending on the quantity or quality of the cannabis they consume.
A common reaction which causes this is explained as such

The primary cause for reddening of the eyes after smoking cannabis also happens to be the main reason that the plant is famous as a treatment for glaucoma. In short, THC lowers blood pressure, which in turn causes blood vessels and capillaries to dilate. The ocular capillaries dilate, which increases the flow of blood to the eyes and reduces intraocular pressure. Increased blood flow creates the redness, while the decrease in pressure is the same effect that benefits glaucoma patients.
One of the best answers so far!

Im doing some research about the side effects of cannabis and I am coming across a lot of myths, whcih ones have you heard and do you believe them to be true?
The best way of consuming cannabis if taking the cannabis whiskey. It has been tested and confirmed of being the best form of cannabis for consumption.
Advantages of cannabis whiskey are
- No smoke to affect the eyes
- You do not intoxicated your neighbors
- It can be consume anywhere at anytime

last year, I was having a discussion with my politically incorrect grandfather while I was smoking a (mostly) CBD joint. He doesn't know I smoke. once I told him about the CBD I was smoking and how it's not weed he proceeded to say:
"you know, you take one puff of that stuff... and you're addicted for life!"
With now knowing this about him and still not knowing I smoke, I was left with only one response.
"oh yeah?"

Eyes turn red because increased blood pressure, veins get dilated. I’m not a doctor, but this is pretty common knowledge.
Hello. I dont think so... When veins get dilated, then blood pressure is lowered. And it is also good for glaucoma, cannabis can lower pressure of vitreous in your eye.

Because marijuana is the devil's lettuce.
You can spot a Satan worshiper and their demonic possession by the eye color alone.

I feel like my eyes stopped turning red years ago but maybe they do and I just don't notice it anymore. I remember needing visine when I was younger to hide the fact I was smoking.

hmmm its interesting. I have high pressure in my eyes... about 22 and 26 torr. Doctor told me, that high blood pressure is not as important to eye pressure. There is no direct causality with blood pressure and eye pressure.

Eyes turn red because increased blood pressure, veins get dilated. I’m not a doctor, but this is pretty common knowledge.

Wrong! Imagine being wrong and thinking it's "common knowledge." Sounds like a typical Democrat.

Cannabinoids bind to cannabinoid receptors and induce the dilation, or widening, of the blood vessels. This increases the blood flow to these areas and causes an overall decrease in blood pressure. The increased blood flow to your eyes causes the red appearance. There is a reason cannabis is a great medication for glaucoma. I'm not a Doctor but this is pretty common knowledge and easily verifiable with a simple search for the information.

"The Hunter Biden laptop story is just Russian disinformation." -sheep

Back
Top Bottom