Why FC-E are not Samsung chips?

Mars Hydro

420 Sponsor
As you know, Mars Hydro FC-E series are not Samsung chips. You may wonder why? ;)

Initially we considered using other brands because Samsung was unable to supply enough chips last year, so we had to find alternatives. After testing many brands, we chose a high-efficiency chip brand-Bridgelux, which is comparable to Samsung.

From professional testing, the Luminous Efficacy of Bridgelux chip can reach 230 lm/w, while the Samsung chip is 220 lm/w. Not only that, the price of Bridgelux is a little lower than Samsung.
It's an unexpected surprise to us! It can provide budgeted growers with lights that are equivalent to the efficiency of Samsung but lower price. Nothing is better than this, isn't it?
Then we consider using this brand to design a new series, that is FC-E.

Moreover, FC-E light adopts a new removable bar design, which is very flexible, you can adjust the bar position according to your plants' space and arrangement, make the light fully utilized on the plants without waste.
And FC-E has a more uniform distribution, PPE is up to 2.7, making the whole plants growing evenly and produce the same good bud on the edge.

In a word, FC-E provides growers with high-end but more affordable choices. Please be confident in the quality and results of FC-E. You will definitely fall in love with this light!

If you insist on samsung, then choose our FC series.:)

Any feedback, please leave your posts, thank you.
Grow on earth, grow with Mars Hydro!

It takes less than a minute to check their website and see...
The FCE is more affordable and the savings are being passed on to the customer.

@Mars Hydro, I've been noticing the FC model was changed a bit. The bars seem to have three diodes per row now instead of only two and I think the spectrum was tweaked a little. Either way I love my light and hopefully someday I can test an FCE unit because it looks like a winner.

My bad the price has dropped and it has always been cheaper BUT was alot closer in price $329.99 i beleave
WHEN i looked hence me saying the price was not passed on at the new price yes i agree with your statment.
Also the bars being able to be removed is a great move i have a FC3000 and i can bet the package is ALOT smaller.
I would guess thats more about logistiks.
It takes less than a minute to check their website and see...
The FCE is more affordable and the savings are being passed on to the customer.

@Mars Hydro, I've been noticing the FC model was changed a bit. The bars seem to have three diodes per row now instead of only two and I think the spectrum was tweaked a little. Either way I love my light and hopefully someday I can test an FCE unit because it looks like a winner.

Back
Top Bottom