Why Grow?

chrishazzoo

I am so new to this...that I laughed out loud when my doctor started telling me about the grow laws. I say "I won't be doing that"..insert nervous laughter here.

So, I am assuming that people grow because of cost? Or for availability?

I don't have a green thumb, and I have no clue how much any of this costs. I am going tomorrow for the first time to a store...do I need cash? Or do they take debit? I am assuming cash...but you know what they say about assuming.

Last...can I get implements as well? Cause I couldn't roll a joint to save my life, and my need is for just 1 hit before bedtime...so I don't want to waste.

School me people. PLEASE...I so need your help!!!:adore:

Welcome to 420 Magazine first off. There are tons of great medi-users on the site. Hit them up if you have questions. Don't be shy.

Many grow to save money and to not have to deal in the black market. Sorry I can't help with the "store" because we don't have them here and I don't have the luxury.

If you only need a hit or two before bed, and you want to conserve bud, I'd suggest a one hitter (bat). Very economical to use with relatively no waste. I use them alot when supplies are running low.

If there's anything else I can do just hit me up.

Peace,
Akorn

Akornpatch said:
If you only need a hit or two before bed, and you want to conserve bud, I'd suggest a one hitter (bat). Very economical to use with relatively no waste.

If there's anything else I can do just hit me up.

Peace,
Akorn

Terminology...boy do I need that...I will now be able to go in and ask about a one hitter...THANKS

If you live in an area with no medical marijuana depositories then you would be forced to buy "street weed". This is not only possibly a dangerous transaction as well as the fact that medicinal quality is not assured.

By growing your own you know exactly what went into the plant and what it's potential potency should be.

bong hit before bed usually helps me sleep or two :p
you can try growing, it does help save $$$ down the line.

i couldnt roll a joint back then either but practice makes perfect,
now i can roll one while ironing my shirt for work hahaha

its nice to grow a little youll see the prices and see why!!
but if 1/8th lasts you a long time theres not much reason to grow personally i can only make it last 4 days max! i need quite a few hits all the time :D
anyways..
they only want cash and only a couple have atms in them which sucks.
usually they dont sell implements either but theres lots of those kinda shops around :D

Well I haven't read through this but I have skimmed it and it seems to have a lot of good info. I read Greg Greens Cannabis Grow Bible (2001 version) in a weekend and just haven't gotten around to this one. Online Marijuana Grow Guid That should get you your terminology and a great deal of your info that you need to get started. Aside from that every one here is happy to answer your questions for you. There are many knowledgeable people here. Check out the grow journals too.

My personal answer to "Why grow?" is Why not! ;)

Back
Top Bottom