Why hello there.

wowtestdrive

Hey everyone. I'm very new to this site but followed the Deep Water Culture crew over here!

I'm a college student, living in Michigan. I'm pretty new to the growing game..working on my 2nd grow right now (1st with the Deep Water Culture system, first grow was with an aerogarden :oops: )

But anyways, I'm looking forward to learning as much as possible, because knowledge is wealth, and ill share in my own experiences as much as i can!

:thanks:

Re: Why helllllo there..

Hi wowtestdrive, :welcome: to the 420Magazine forums. I love Michigan. Well those Bubblefeads are all over this forum, like stink on .... no they are a great bunch. Glad you came over too. I'll see you around the forums. :peace:

Re: Why hello there..

wowtestdrive Hello and :welcome: to 420. Please continue to soak up the love and the Knowledge here 420Mag, Or just follow Roseman Around.;) Hey, looking forward to getting to know you and seeing you in the forums my friend. Enjoy the place to be at... 420! :roorrip: :peace:

:welcome: Greetings from the Hoosier state. Enjoy :ganjamon:

Welcome! If your looking for knowledge you've come to the right place, and the people here are great! Looking forward to learning with ya as my next grow is gonna be a hybridized bubble as well!

Hello wowtestdrive and :welcome: to 420Mag we are glad you are finally here. What took so long get lost, nah just kidding. Welcome Deep Water Culture! and now that you have climbed aboard :surf: the forums and let us know what you think. If you have any questions just ask we are all pretty laid back here and very cool so jump on in and :welcome:

Back
Top Bottom