Why Hello There!

Goody420

Hello fellow tokers,

Im Goody, im a recreational smoker from the uk where our government is too blind or stupid or both to see what a wonderful plant cannabis is!

I am very new to growing, currently in the last few weeks of flowering on my first grow and dont think I would have got this far without all the help from this site!! After a fair few months of lurking around here stalking all of your grow journals I thought i'd best join to say thanks for all the help!

The strains I have on the go are ICE, Jack Herer and Lemon OG Kush....pictures to follow very shortly, would be great to see what you all think as like I said, its all pretty new to me!

Cheers guys,

Goody420

Here is the lemon og kush ...
Lemon_og_kush.jpg

Jack herer...
Jack_herer12.jpg

Ice...
Ice9.jpg

Be sure to let me know what you think!

Goody420

Hi Goody.

:welcome: to :420: from the other side of the pond. Your plants look great.

Would love to hear more detail about your grow. How long did you veg? What lighting are you using? etc....?

Couldn't agree more that all of our governments just need to get out of the way of the people pursuing their "happiness".

Be well and happy growing.

Hi there TanR, thanks for the reply,

I vegged for 8 weeks at 18/6 under some t5 flouresent tubes before swithing to a 400w sunmaster dual spectrum light (I had planned on using this light for entire grow but was warned it may fry my seedlings)

For ventilation I just had passive intake with a 5" output fan.
Soil is plant magic supreme, also used plant magic, old timer grow and bloom nutes.

This growing lark is very addictive! Enjoying it so much, spend an unhealthy amount of time looking at them lol.

Goody, completely agree that growing is addictive and I also experience the extended viewing/hanging out with the girls syndrome! It took me a while to learn to leave them alone (some) as I found I just wanted to mess with them all the time and I was doing more harm than good.

I'm so glad you have enjoyed the grow experience and I know you will love the opportunity to enjoy the "fruits" of your labor once it's complete.

Are you planning a second grow already? Have you taken any clones from the plants you currently have?

Yes but no I havent taken clones, think im going to go for some 'thc bomb' next, read some pretty good things about it. Do you currently have a grow on the go?

Back
Top Bottom