Why hold it in?

the more air-sacs you fill with THC (the high causer) in your lungs and the longer they saturate the pores the more THC that is penetrated into your system and therefore the higher you get. it is definately true that the longer you hold it the higher you get and the deeper you get the hits in your lungs the higher you will get. sometimes i hold it in so long i dont even have any smoke to let out when i exhale...

coughing makes those air-sacs open and the more you cough the more your lungs get saturated with smoke because you're opening pores that you wouldn't have if you had not coughed and just inhaled...

at the prices people are selling bud for these days you're gonna wanna conserve as much bud as possible and be efficient as possible

at the prices people are selling bud for these days you're gonna wanna conserve as much bud as possible and be efficient as possible

Your health matters more, besides if you mess up your lungs, you'll be paying lots of money in medical bills.:joint:

Your health matters more, besides if you mess up your lungs, you'll be paying lots of money in medical bills.:joint:

no you won't...who goe's to the hospital for smoking too much pot? lol like i said, be efficient, the more you hold it in the more high you get the LESS you have to smoke....hmmm fruit for thought

we use blunts ect,
around the world what we call it :D
i always heard the 4 sec thing, but i still hold it in longer,
just dont really count how long im holdin it, plus, i savor the taste :D

hahaha we used to play that game out here too when smoking bowls, we always called it chicago though :laughtwo:

Because you want to get the full effect of over 100 poisonous gases..?:hmmmm:

Boy howdy.. yummy!

Eat, vape but don't smoke!

I know most of the arguments.. but poisons are still present in the "smoke" and that cannot be good for you.

There was an article on this in High Times a few years ago. They tested it out apparently and found that holding it in did not increase the high.

They said the THC is absorbed the instant it hit your lungs, and holding your breath only makes you feel higher because of the lack of oxygen to the brain.

Wow. This changes my whole outlook on smoking.

My boyfriend has always told me, 'Hold it in until it hurts' and I've been trying to do that, but if there is absolutely no reason to do so, I'd rather take a bigger hit and then let it out faster because I've been taking smaller hits so I could hold it in.

deffinitly^
but I always thought thc was absorbed to the brain.. not the lungs.

THC is absorbed by the freshly oxygenated blood passing through your lungs going back to the heart, then to the brain. Some THC is also absorbed by the liver and other organs.

I always get higher holding it in. I'm not talking about just feeling an oxygen deprivation head rush, I'm talking about 10 minutes after smoking when the high peaks I feel higher after holding it in for 10-15 seconds.

Im pretty sure the longer you hold it the longer its in ur lungs and the more the thc is getting absorbed. Sometimes you can hold it in so long that when you exhale hardly any smoke comes out because it was all absorbed.

Back
Top Bottom