Why I started growing

Spike69

2nd Place Plant, and 3rd Place Member of the Month
I started to grow to get my brother smoke because he couln't always afford it and he has a tbi and big seizures because of the traumatic brain inj.So I'm growing and I think I'm doing pretty good I should hae gotten stronger hps but I use a bundle of lights and it still is taking forever for the durban poison to finish flowering,so I went and got dwarf ganja auto and that moves along real good,anyway I have not smoked in years,sure getting hard not to,cause I cut off a bud to check tri's and then bro. takes it,I live in a state that is thinking about med. use-I sure would hate getting in trouble helping family and I don't even smoke.Anyway any help would be appre.spike69

WELCOME TO THE FAMILY MAN!!!.....your in good company man, props on growing for your bro. You'll be fine as long as you dont get loose lips, there are usually bigger fish to fry than a small personall grow. I am thinking on going the "dwarf" route myself....some strain take so much light, that sometimes it is not worth doing in a small grow cause you need 100 feet of duct work and fans to get all the heat out from all the lights you need, grow to your space, ......Fight the good fight man..........PEACE

HEY HAPPIE- My 1st dwarf at 6weeks is total bud all over but no false seed pods yet-and 1 web site in holland says thc levels can be 20 if grown good,thats high my durbans are at 14 to 18,something more to think of why to grow.I got pics. of the 1 farthest along. cheers later-spike

yo this jayboy i became member to this site been reading some thing and i love it very much one that don't know can learn alot from this site or should say my new family i would like to know how to work the site a little more how do i post? and what is a thread

I started to grow to get my brother smoke because he couln't always afford it and he has a tbi and big seizures because of the traumatic brain inj.So I'm growing and I think I'm doing pretty good I should hae gotten stronger hps but I use a bundle of lights and it still is taking forever for the durban poison to finish flowering,so I went and got dwarf ganja auto and that moves along real good,anyway I have not smoked in years,sure getting hard not to,cause I cut off a bud to check tri's and then bro. takes it,I live in a state that is thinking about med. use-I sure would hate getting in trouble helping family and I don't even smoke.Anyway any help would be appre.spike69
6-26-09
well I just cut down my 1st grown plant(real plant)I grew 3 bag seeds which gave out some little red buds,but the big main bud of the 1st durban was 72 grams with stem.
jse_HPIM1357.jpg

this is my journal well kind of. first real grow,for my brother

Back
Top Bottom