Why is it that cops think they have a CLUE about "drugs"!?

deezledave

FOR REAL,Wen it comes to "drugs" Fuc*in cops are some ignorant fools!Especially the ones who never done a drug in there life,somehow cuz there the"law" not mine though,they are experts in the field...PLEEAASE its so pathetic,ESSPECIALLY when it comes to the herbals,totally clueless! I read a study that proved someone who drives high on MJ is NO MORE likley to be involved in a fatal crash that someone whos stone cold SOBER,On the other hand someone drivin drunk is at least at twice the risk! lemme see cigs,kill wut? Millions a year...and of course the dreaded green demon kills absolutly zero people a year,Well I guess the american public is still BRAINWASHED by the Anslingerisms,and propaganda,I could go on and on!
I am also on methadone to and that makes me nausious,of course MJ works better for my stomach than ANY med out there! I read a really good quote that said..."if Marijuana was discovered 10 or 20 or even 30 years ago it would be hailed as a MIRACLE drug" NOW AINT THAT THE SAD TRUTH!!!

LEGALIZE IT U CROOKED FOOLS!:bong:

That's right dude...these DEA research believers are reminiscent of Nazi Germany's SS division, with their propaganda and misinformation....Thats exactly why we need to do our own research and get all the facts, and then get our asses out there and spread the word!!!...I can't stress it enough to you guys, that WE as smokers, are the real experts here, because we know exactly what to expect when we get high, so it only goes to reason that WE are going to have to be the ones to carry the ball on the re-education process...does that make since? Does to me!!!

Now, let me just say this about driving high. Before I had my son, I was by trade, a long haul truck driver. I have been to almost every state in this country and I was high the whole way without ever, not once, having an accident...now what does that tell you.
In fact, i still to this day drive high almost every day.
I work high every day as well and actually do a better job...no worries!!! :smokin:

You said it bro,Ive driving high everyday for the last 2 years almost and Ive never been in an accident!Actually,no I was in one a few weeks ago...I actually wasnt high anymore at that point,and sum SOBER lady confused the green turn arrow for a green light and let off the brakes and railed into the back of me at like 20 25 mph! So i rest my case!lol
I been wantin to get into MJ activism,but besides online I wouldnt know where to start,I do however try to educate people around me or who have a completly DISSTORTED view of Cani..Its funny because I started smokin at like 13 and from then till 17 untill it actually made me parananoid,or it coulda been the lsd,but i got to a point where I was horrified of mary jane! Here I am 11 years later and MJ has a COMPLETLY and TOTALLY different effect on me,Its just a gift from above,lol...and THAT is exactly why WE need to make it clear that us as ADULT pot smokers ARE absolutly against the use and abuse of MJ by kids or teens! I mean shit I KNOW wut im talkin about Ive been there,I also know from experiance that MJ shouldnt be used by kids or teens...and certainly not ANY DRUGS,anyone wit half a brain knows that though! But what goes on....these "Doctor's" push AAALLLL these Rx drgs on EVERYONE inc kids that they know could be harmfull,HELL watch any tv comm for celebrex or chantix or restoril,god the list goes on...MY GOD I swear some say DEATH...YEAH FUGGIN DEATH as a possible side affect..and thats just an arthritis drug. I mean CMON, these docs,the prescription drg comps are some of THE BIGGEST HYPOCRITES walking this earth! I sswear it enrages me wen i think about the hypocrisy! The worst part is these fux KNOW how medically usefull pot is and they know how harmfull its NOT! SImple reason though....ANYONE?....yup MONEY,MONEY,MONEY...bottom line,there legal DRUG DEALERS...PERIOD!
Dont even get me started on one of the BIGGEST myths goin about weed....Yup the classic..."GATEWAY THEORY" AKA LOAD OF FALSE BULLSHIT! IF there are ANY "gateway drug" theres 2...ALCHOHOL and TOBACCO!!
Now you would think these MORONS woulda leared there lesson with that horrible calamity called Alchohol prohibition Again common sense tell ME...Its the same damn thing wit MJ...THey make it legal for adults,then the money hungry fools could sell it fairly cheap which would eventually lead to the end of the MJ black market,bcuz,common sense tell me that if the gov legalized it and sold it in stores or smokeshops for half the price its worth on the street than weed dealers would be out of a job....I mean jeez is it just me or does that make sense. Not to mention that the gov would make billions taxing legal weed...I swear I think that the reason they dont is cuz they dont want to admit that...YEAH UM,for the past 50 years we been competly wrong about Marijuana and we are idiots and shoulda ended MJ prohibition right along with Alchohol....Maybe someday! If ya ask me....The only REAL crime involved here is makin MJ a crime in the first place. Remember that "We are the people" line in the constitution? Weeeelll guess wut U evil money grubbin,LYING,manipulative POLITICAL animals...WE WE WE are the people! So dont get it twisted!
2 B CONTINUED... :nomo:

You forgot what legalization would do to gangs...The way big drug and the DEA look at, is there is no money in it for them.
It's not a matter of keeping people safe or even giving millions of suffering people a better alternative, but they feel they would be loosing millions of tax dollars...even though taxable cannabis and industrial hemp would probably bring this country out of debt and even give us that alternative fuel supply we so desperately need...hell no, thats too simple.
They are more addicted to the war on drugs than any drug addict is addicted to drugs.
What blows my mind, is they keep talking about how bad MJ is for you, but it has never, not one time been proven to kill anyone...Those prescription drugs they keep shoving down our throats sure can't make that claim!!! So wtf???!!!

Back
Top Bottom