Why is my leaf bigger than the other, dark, and why are these leaves not growing after 1 week, blue?

NewIndoor123

420 Member
20191123_220045.jpg

Read title. I'm a new grower and I don't know much. I'm just curious, if I did something wrong. I know it's an stupid question but I don't find in the internet anything. The leafs (blue) should be bigger after 1 week OR the size of the other leafs, because I saw bunch of pictures.

The soil looks very wet
Agreed....let it go for 2-3 days w/o water and then get into a 2-3 day watering schedule. At this point the plant is growing it's roots, so from your perspective "nothing is happening". In 2 weeks the leaves will begin to grow much faster...but don't kill the plant with overwatering in the meantime.

:goodluck:

Agreed....let it go for 2-3 days w/o water and then get into a 2-3 day watering schedule. At this point the plant is growing it's roots, so from your perspective "nothing is happening". In 2 weeks the leaves will begin to grow much faster...but don't kill the plant with overwatering in the meantime.

:goodluck:
I also tried it with less water. It quickly dries. May I have coco coir, that's why it's drying quickly? In the picture, it needs so much water until 1 day it dries out. I use a UVB lamp and the temperature is warm enough, i think that's what a sativa plant need. Weird that the other growers plant grows much faster?

yes coco drains really fast. Look on youtube for "grateful grower" (a-z cannabis) he specifically grows in coco if you want to keep using that medium. For a first time grower i would suggest using a soil based medium. You will need less nutrients.. just my opinion. :thumb: are you using an auto seed or photo?

No. Actually I should give nutrients after 1 week but the plant looks to young for me. I don't want to burn it :hmmmm:

You should have already flushed the coir as well as buffered with a touch of CalMag.

Coir has no nutes in it, so after the cotyledons open you've gotta give it a little juice.

Are you giving it any nutrients at this point?
No. Actually I should give nutriets after 1 week but the plant looks to young for me :hmmmm:
yes coco drains really fast. Look on youtube for "grateful grower" (a-z cannabis) he specifically grows in coco if you want to keep using that medium. For a first time grower i would suggest using a soil based medium. You will need less nutrients.. just my opinion. :thumb: are you using an auto seed or photo?
Thanks I guess I'm switching for now.. I'm using regular seeds and I'm trying to feminize with Colloidal Silver.

Ok I will try it, thanks.

This looks like a reasonable guide, there are certainly others on the forum as well.

Back
Top Bottom