Why is this plant drooping?

dig her out repot ,use a basic compost mix suitable for seedlings, , turn off the led keep the little cfl above the plant until she starts to point up ( praying ) , , if you can get some seaweed extract it will help with stress, in 2 weeks she will be as good as gold :) have temps around 25/28 and humidty about 60 , have a oscillating fan blowing on her also to make the stem nice and fat , the fatter the stem the more nutes will be carried and stronger she will grow

example
images (3).jpg
Thank you I have turned off the 1 85watt CFL and LED only running 1 85watt 6400k and 2x 14watt 2700k... at what point do I start buffing up the lights?

Hey guys check out my grow Journal

You need a different grow media. That stuff has too much wood in it. Your going to be struggling your whole grow if you don't change it out sooner rather then later.
Go with either straight coco or promix.

Those wood chips hold moisture and make it always look overwatered.

You need a different grow media. That stuff has too much wood in it. Your going to be struggling your whole grow if you don't change it out sooner rather then later.
Go with either straight coco or promix.

Those wood chips hold moisture and make it always look overwatered.
Thanks alot for having a look I transplanted recently into a better mix but similar...doing alot better when I get my Strawberry Diesel clone I will upgrade everything.

Just my personal experience but I tried using worm castings with my coco grow and all I got was pests on top of pests.. I had to remove all that coco and worm castings and start over! I just harvested my first coco grow .. never saw a single bug the entire time - I'm new here (only 2 grows) - but with coco which is next to a hydro grow .. why add pests? Just asking - but it's my experience that with quality coco - and a nutrient schedule like CULTIVATOR's - I just had an amazing harvest .. but I had to look at my grow - and I figured: Coco with daily watering is hydro farming .. so why add worm castings? which are made for a soil grow?

Just my personal experience but I tried using worm castings with my coco grow and all I got was pests on top of pests.. I had to remove all that coco and worm castings and start over! I just harvested my first coco grow .. never saw a single bug the entire time - I'm new here (only 2 grows) - but with coco which is next to a hydro grow .. why add pests? Just asking - but it's my experience that with quality coco - and a nutrient schedule like CULTIVATOR's - I just had an amazing harvest .. but I had to look at my grow - and I figured: Coco with daily watering is hydro farming .. so why add worm castings? which are made for a soil grow?
True I made that same mistake

Yes they are elevated. I might try airpots next time.

man, try SuperRoots Pots, the Zon has them. I tryed the fabs, i hated them. Got ugly lookin, then you can reuse them, but pain in the butt. The superroots pots, come apart easy and can be hosed off and used again for years.

as for Coco, u guys water it to much. The key benifit of coco coir is it holds water and O2, and when the water in the coco drys, its leaves little pockets of air, and the roots love it. If its constantly wet, the O2 in the water surrounding the roots is eatn up quickly, then just siting in stagnit water till you water again. Also, roots like to dry out a bit, and search for water, so if its always wet, they dont need to search/grow for water.

Try it on 1 pot of coco, and only water when its 75% dry by weight. You need to learn this technique of water weight. Grow boss has a video proving this also. Very little water evaporates over even days of sitting. Granted its plant free, but even for tiny vegging plants, there is no need to total saturate the pot multiple times a day.

And ive even heard very productive professionals on coco, to let them dry out to 25% of weight. and if your super scared about your coco going dry, add biochar to it. i actually think all grows should be using biochar to be honest, just as a safety net incase your watering system fails, it will give them a life line for a couple days.

I use cocoloco, and i can let them dry out almost completely, and they still dont droop. Cocoloco is more of a promix, coco/perlite/peat.

I will post an weight experiment in the near future of a plant in a solo cup.

Back
Top Bottom