Why must their be a reason to use it

demp5294

Cannabis is a natural plant we had no input in making it. It's here for our use why do we have to come up with reasons. If nature didn't want us to have it. It would just take it away it has the power humans don't. Every time nature does not ask it does what needs to be done for the earth not humans. We are just an evolutionary cycle of the planet. When we become a big enough problem it will solve that problem too.So enjoy your time as a human no one knows what's next if you think you know keep it to yourself.:peace:

lol. Nature wants us to get poison ivy?
- "So enjoy your time as a human no one knows what's next if you think you know keep it to yourself.".
Sounds like you know what is going to happen,
- "We are just an evolutionary cycle of the planet. When we become a big enough problem it will solve that problem too"

It was given to us as a useful plant. What we use it for is up to us.
I use as licensed meds, for very serious medical reasons. What do you use it for?
Make some rope, make paper, get high?

- "So enjoy your time as a human no one knows what's next if you think you know keep it to yourself"

lol. Nature wants us to get poison ivy?
- "So enjoy your time as a human no one knows what's next if you think you know keep it to yourself.".
Sounds like you know what is going to happen,
- "We are just an evolutionary cycle of the planet. When we become a big enough problem it will solve that problem too"

It was given to us as a useful plant. What we use it for is up to us.
I use as licensed meds, for very serious medical reasons. What do you use it for?
Make some rope, make paper, get high?

- "So enjoy your time as a human no one knows what's next if you think you know keep it to yourself"

Their is some value of poison ivy to nature.

Anyone that knows what's next is full of shit.I don't care it's a waste of time to worry about it.

Read up on the planet it's been here billions of years we just got here.

We don't have MMJ Delaware when we do I'll get for medical reasons.

Got busted last year I'm finishing up a drug program they have me in. Need 2 more clean urines to finish. Randomly one a week and then I can go back to medicating. :peace:

Back
Top Bottom