Why so many seeds in my buds?

my 2nd grow i decided to go with white widow femenized seeds. biggest mistake of my life bro. i was picking bananas out of it every day for 8 weeks. i was lucky and resiliant and my crop didnt get seeded (dont know how).
femenized seeds are the worst frikikn thing there is. they are like hookers downtown. their pimp might tell everyone his girls are 100%girls. but they aint.
really it is soooooo much better just growing out multiple plants of regular seeds then choosing the best of the best. when you buy femenized seeds off those sites. especialy single seeds at a time your jipping yourself, because you buy one seed thinking oh great i can plant one seed and get one plant. female. but really its setting ourselves up for failure.
some seeds never germ. some seeds break on the way. some seeds just dont produce a good plant. the chances of getting a fucked seed when buying one fem seed is really good. actually as far as ive seen the chances of getting a problem plant are greater than getting a quality plant from fem seeds. just my opinion. but after growing for 10 yrs and being able to look back, the fems sucked every time. not every time but they always had some issue. good luck bro. oh and dont forget to wash the room down because i forgot to wipe down the tops of my lites and when the pistls came i got a few seeds from the air blowing the pollen around.

Yeah, I have no intentions of buying any seeds. Some say I am paranoid, I say "my husband would freak the f*ck out!" He doesn't like our address out there. Whether I grow or not depends on life; jobs, politics..... well, mostly jobs and politics! Not getting too deep there! :hmmmm: I will bank that tip in my brain, I will wipe that light down good when I take it out, using the space for drying as well.

LMFAO, surprised you didn't highlight swollen too! (Accentuated that word every way possible!) :biglaugh: Contrary to your fantasy, which is illegal in all 69 states, it is not the art of sucking a lollipop! It is removing lower branches in order to concentrate growth to the top. Thus, a ball on a stick! :angel:

in the three grows i have under my belt i have "lollipopped" every plant... no point in having tiny popcorn buds imo.

Ive had great experiences with fem seeds... thats all i buy... my bro bought 10 reg seeds of romulan once and got 4 females!! what a rip!! I just dont like wasting time, nutes and electricity on males.

Kushondeck is right on.
I went feminized because I had never grown before and didnt want to mess up the male female thing and waste time,
The most important thing to me was no to waste space by having 10 plants and only 3 come out female. What a waste of time and money!!
Why not put 10 fems in there and get 10 plants worth of smoke instead of 3???? Makes sense to me.
My very first grow was 10 Himalyan Gold all fem and got almost a pound from that. What would 3 females get me out of a pack of 10 regular seeds?? Total waste of time, yield, money and space.
Now I have had an issue this time with 16 fem plants...one turned hermi overnight and now I have seeds but I still have 16 full blown plants instead of paying for seeds that turn out to be male.
Next grow only has 5 weeks left. all fems and all is well so far. Got my money, time space and hopefully yield out of those.

LMFAO, surprised you didn't highlight swollen too! (Accentuated that word every way possible!) :biglaugh: Contrary to your fantasy, which is illegal in all 69 states, it is not the art of sucking a lollipop! It is removing lower branches in order to concentrate growth to the top. Thus, a ball on a stick! :angel:

I am so sorry and it is so out of character for me to talk bad to a married lady or any lady like that in public. Just thought I would play a little bit.

Much respect and I apologize for exposing my animal ways.

I really didn't know what lolli popping was though, so thanks for clearing that up.

Yeah, I have no intentions of buying any seeds. Some say I am paranoid, I say "my husband would freak the f*ck out!" He doesn't like our address out there. Whether I grow or not depends on life; jobs, politics..... well, mostly jobs and politics! Not getting too deep there! :hmmmm: I will bank that tip in my brain, I will wipe that light down good when I take it out, using the space for drying as well.

I have bought seeds and been gifted many seeds over the years and never had any problems. All it takes is one time to really mess you up though. I know a place but will not mention it in public where I have bought seeds and not paid an arm and a leg for them.

Expanding your social network in regard to our hobby is the best thing. Meet people at events or parties and you will be swimming in seeds. Better yet, clones.

Have you ever been to Arcata California? I go there as often as I can. It is like being in a candy store. Weed everywhere and it is pretty much openly flaunted. You see people go to the Square in down town Arcata, party in the cool little bars and go outside to smoke. Smoke is always in the air. You can get anything you want weed related in that town, including clones of Blueberry or Trainwreck.

I went to Arcata Last Labor Day Weekend (Wow, deja Vu). I bought a couple ounces of good weed and a couple grams of hash. Paid $240 per ounce for the weed and $15 a gram for hash. Hash was not fantastic, but worth the price.

Man I can ramble on... so sorry. Arcata is worth the trip though. I flew there from Louisiana to party and take mini vacations.

I am so sorry and it is so out of character for me to talk bad to a married lady or any lady like that in public. Just thought I would play a little bit.

Much respect and I apologize for exposing my animal ways.

I really didn't know what lolli popping was though, so thanks for clearing that up.

Hell, I thought it was funny! I am a pretty laid back chick!

Oh, and I was in Arcata in the 80's. I was 10 or so. During Ronald Reagan's "War on Drugs" years I am sure it wasn't as open as it is now. I plan on going to Hempfest in Moscow next April, have never been, regret not going this last year. $240 an O would be sweet! Was paying between $50-$60 an 1/8 (usually $60), sometimes it was good, sometimes it was bad, but never outstanding. Bet she wonders what happened to me, I just dropped off the face of the earth.

Oh, and I was in Arcata in the 80's. I was 10 or so. During Ronald Reagan's "War on Drugs" years I am sure it wasn't as open as it is now. I plan on going to Hempfest in Moscow next April, have never been, regret not going this last year. $240 an O would be sweet! Was paying between $50-$60 an 1/8 (usually $60), sometimes it was good, sometimes it was bad, but never outstanding. Bet she wonders what happened to me, I just dropped off the face of the earth.

$240 oz for good good weed that will smell something fierce and those are stranger/street prices. One time there I was told it was $240 oz for some Awesome Trainwreck (I love Trainwreck). I offered her $400 for two oz and she took it. Again, I was a stranger.

The price you are paying up there for weed is insane. I cannot imagine paying that much for mids.

The quality of weed bar is definitely higher in Norcal than any place on earth. Mids there are like tops where you are. In my experience the "Friend" prices in Norcal is $200. And I had a good friend there that gave me all the bubble hash and kush I could smoke for free. Long story, but that friendship ended abruptly. I do not want to go into details because it was a very scandalous.

So many people are worried about the price of weed dropping even more that they are voting no on Prop 19 this November. They want to keep it illegal so the price doesn't drop. I do not know what will happen if they do make it legal there, but it is very exciting.

People that don't want it legalized because of the almighty dollar. Just one of the many reasons it should be legalized. Legalizing might put those greedy bitches outta business and leave to people who truly love marijuana. I don't think it will ever be $38 an ounce like some study said it would though. I lol when I read that. No one would want to grow it for that!

most of the weed bought in Ncal for $240 is outdoor/depo/green house. (it just happens to be better than most folks indoor is)

No harvest today. Inspection Friday showed little progress from Tuesday. Still too much clear, not enough amber. Maybe next weekend!

I was separating the stems and seeds from this batch and I can tell you that it was 50% SEEDS......I AM SO PISSED. What a waste. I took full jars of buds and it has been reduced to about a quarter full.
I did smoke some of the White Widow early and it was really good. Smelled great and very stoned but the 50% reduction in yield really hurts.

I was separating the stems and seeds from this batch and I can tell you that it was 50% SEEDS......I AM SO PISSED. What a waste. I took full jars of buds and it has been reduced to about a quarter full.
I did smoke some of the White Widow early and it was really good. Smelled great and very stoned but the 50% reduction in yield really hurts.

Ouch! So sorry! :( I hope I don't wind up in the same boat! One plant is almost worthless, the couple hermies' buds are popping open with a number of seeds. 4 still look good. But looks can be deceiving! I will report back when I get there. :adore: They call that "adore", but I like it as praying, lol!

Just smoked my firs cured Super Lemon Haze and it was awesome.
3 hits and I was outer Limits medicated.
I give it a 10 out of 10 and I will still cure this batch for another 2 weeks or so.
Thanks Advanced for the Nutrients and Greenhouse Seed comp for great products.

Thought you might be interested since we have been chatting about my upcoming harvest: Harvest took 6 hours for 7 plants. I didn't trim them real tight, many of the leaves were super frosty head to toe. Made sure to get rid of tips, except for the smallest of the small leaves, the tiny ones curling under up tight to the bud. I took out fans and anything not frosty at the stalk. My pics aren't the best, it is a pitch black room without that 400w light. I set up a couple of the 100w clip-on lights I used yesterday for harvest to be able to take pics.
03448.jpg
03354.jpg
03253.jpg
02481.jpg
021127.jpg

Back
Top Bottom