Why so pale? New strain I'm trying

trichomes

I have other plants in same soil, same nutes, that are dark green, this looks way too pale, any thoughts replied are urged!! thank you all!
1paleplant.jpg

Mine got a bit of organic N and Epsom salt (it started getting lighter until it got yellow); got better but has remained a shade lighter than its sister from the same seedstock. I've always watered it with a bit of N ever since, but it's still lighter. I might be more aggressive next time.

Whats up trich my man.

Its got slightly too much phosphorous and wants a decent bit more N.

If I was in your shoes id hit it with a good dose of a compost tea. with a touch of either molasses or kelp. Or just top the soil with some compost and add a small bit of extra K for the next few waterings.

Keep in mind every plant, even to an extent the same exact clones of a mother plant can have different needs. If its clones its usually because the soil makeup is different for one reason or another.

I have a mental tally of every plant and i feed nutes in different doses to each one dependant on its desires. Yours clearly dosent want more phosphorous for now but does want N and a tiny bit of K. So let it have it. just dont go overboard it may take weeks to get her dialed in to a perfect green again.

Just don't over do it. Giving a plant already in a form of shock a double shot of nutes can do more harm than good.

Making sure your Ph is spot on is paramount.
I hear ya, man. Thanks a lot. I was suspecting it but at the same time I give my plants the littlest amount of castor cake and wait a good few days to start thinking about giving any again. They just don't ask for a lot of water, is all. But I'll have that Ph sorted out. Cheers!

Thanks Jc! I put it in the ground, I like how you can peel the SmartPot off with ease.:peace:
Keep in mind every plant, even to an extent the same exact clones of a mother plant can have different needs. If its clones its usually because the soil makeup is different for one reason or another.

I have a mental tally of every plant and i feed nutes in different doses to each one dependant on its desires. Yours clearly dosent want more phosphorous for now but does want N and a tiny bit of K. So let it have it. just dont go overboard it may take weeks to get her dialed in to a perfect green again.

Back
Top Bottom