Why won't my seeds pop?

Yesiamadoctor

8 seeds, 6 different sources. 5 different strains.
Use the wet paper towel method that I have used for YEARS!
4 in one paper towel 4 in the other. It's been 2 weeks and 3 popped, exposed white, and stopped. The others did nothing.
What is happening here please help me. Money gone!

What is the temperature that you are trying to pop them out with the water seeds and clones prefer a little bit of warmer water compared to colder

I live in a studio apartment but different than most in that my kitchen and then bathroom ARE separated by a door which I keep shut leaving all the a/c (Florida, hot in june) to my bedroom, and kitchen gets NO AC WITH DOOR SHUT SO IT'S ALWAYS 80 degrees in my kitchen where they are.

I have 2 questions for you right off hand how do you grow in a studio apartment? And where are your seeds coming from it may be your source sometimes depending on if it is an out-of-country business they will send it through an x-ray machine which leaves radiation behind which can kill seeds and reduce the amount of germination rate that you get plus if you are getting them from an unreliable source you never know exactly what you are getting

And you can always try leaving it open with just a piece of paper on top paper is breathable and also used as a water barrier

Back
Top Bottom