WickedGarden's Lamb's Breath Grow Journal 2018

Thank you for the kind words! And for sharing a bit of your history. Good point about the runt. The main reason I didn’t feel like messing with it is because it was making me compromise on lighting distance and I didn’t want to shortchange the healthy plant....I felt as if I should optimize conditions for this one.

If your able to keep a runt I would always suggest trying to! Don’t compromise light height find something to elevate the shorter plants to the same canopy height of your large ones! Like this ! I’ve got this in my tent right now as my one plant is a lovely monster! The small one on the left was my mutant and I ended up cutting almost 50% off the top of the plant due to weird mutations (all in my journal). She has since rebounded and is pushing out some great looking flowers now. If she doesn’t produced top quality buds then the whole girl will be going to edibles and concentrates! No waste even off the weaker runts!! Hope this helps and keep up to good work!

"Patience"
Plants will put on 30% of their final mass in the last 2 weeks of growth. Cutting soon will hurt your end yield and quality!
Always allow your plants that final push If you can for maximum end results!

As for a reference to letting them ripen
81243BF0-D3BF-498B-913F-03B4F522DE15.jpeg
DE6227B3-7DD2-4451-A6B5-84E4290C780D.jpeg
Slightly off topic:
FYI to anyone, per what I can find on the forum, the best time to harvest your CBD bud is towards the clear/cloudy stage... I’m open to more information if anyone can find any.
:rollit:

@BobbyZ what does Sue have to say?
Slightly off topic:
FYI to anyone, per what I can find on the forum, the best time to harvest your CBD bud is towards the clear/cloudy stage... I’m open to more information if anyone can find any.
:rollit:

Usually ,I agree with that Angry Bird. I usually get the most at about the point most are cloudy, but before there are amber trichs, or not too many amber, anyway! Some varieties or at times I have enjoyed some harvested earlier or later, both because of changes in effects and taste that I preferred at the time! Plants have better CBD and may be more sedative in effect if taken on the late side, a good amount of amber trichs is good for that enhanced medicinal action. ON occasion a plant taken a bit early has been a great smooth smoke with an extra bit of upbeat-mood elevating effect!:rollit::rollit:

If your able to keep a runt I would always suggest trying to! Don’t compromise light height find something to elevate the shorter plants to the same canopy height of your large ones! Like this ! I’ve got this in my tent right now as my one plant is a lovely monster! The small one on the left was my mutant and I ended up cutting almost 50% off the top of the plant due to weird mutations (all in my journal). She has since rebounded and is pushing out some great looking flowers now. If she doesn’t produced top quality buds then the whole girl will be going to edibles and concentrates! No waste even off the weaker runts!! Hope this helps and keep up to good work!

I will definitely be keeping my runts in the future!
Thanks Dutch!

Usually ,I agree with that Angry Bird. I usually get the most at about the point most are cloudy, but before there are amber trichs, or not too many amber, anyway! Some varieties or at times I have enjoyed some harvested earlier or later, both because of changes in effects and taste that I preferred at the time! Plants have better CBD and may be more sedative in effect if taken on the late side, a good amount of amber trichs is good for that enhanced medicinal action. ON occasion a plant taken a bit early has been a great smooth smoke with an extra bit of upbeat-mood elevating effect!:rollit::rollit:
Great advice, thank you! CBD definitely has the heavy sedative affect on me. I think I’m on the side of a little early as opposed to a little late. But what has been impressed upon me in this discussion is that I don’t want to sacrifice yield too much.

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom