Wierd plant growth: Need fast help please

Jonnypx5

420 Member
Hellou guys,

please sorry for my english. I need help. I grow some plants in greenhouse. They are all early version Delicious seeds. I use Biobizz soil+fertlz. I use also Vitalink Heat and CannaCure 1x per week (Vitalink half dosage). My ph is controlled at Ph 6,4 ... New grow on my plants started to be very weired. I attached some fotos... Is it exess ? Boron exess or what ? Please help, I have never seen anything like that.

Thanks J.

DSC_0081.JPG

DSC_0082.JPG

DSC_0083.JPG

DSC_0084.JPG

DSC_0085.JPG

DSC_0086.JPG

DSC_0087.JPG

DSC_0088.JPG

Mmm a slight head ache...

Some strains & the new growth may show a lighter green in colour which normally grows out with out ill effect.

How ever it could be a PH issue ? effecting the uptake of some micronutrients which I may assume to be the non mobile types which are quite dependent on functioning PH level to react with other nutrients for the process to happen.

First of all BioBizz is an organic nutrient so there is really no need to PH adjust it, I grow with it for many years which I have never PH adjusted an organic nutrient or even just natural water.

Vitalink Heat - well might be an issue ? ye read up about it...

As the product suggests you PH correct & would also inquire if you mix this product with the organic nutrient range adjusting final PH value???

They may need to be treated separately & applied a few days apart.

Thanks for your reply.

I also think that Vitalink may be that problem. I mixed it together (BioGrow+Heaven+Algmic+Activera+Vitalink Heat) then I adjust Ph to 6,2 - 6,5 ... I also add some Biobizz Microbes aprox 1x per 2 weeks.

I will try to stop use Vitalink Heat ... So If I stop use Vitalink I dont need to adjust Ph ? Really ? My pure water Ph range is various between Ph7 to Ph8 .... When mix with Biobizz, Ph drops down a little naturally and at late flowering stage big amount of Biobizz fertiliz. causes that Ph is about 5,6 and it is not good, huh ?

When I looked in the morning on my ladies, they seems to be "happy" and continue quite fast growing so I hope It is not as serious...The last one is affected the most:( She is Sugar Black Rose Early Version. The others are Golosa Early and Eleven Roses Early. Attached some fotos.

I really appreciate your help. Thanks for your time and experinces :)

DSC_0089.JPG

DSC_0090.JPG

DSC_0091.JPG

DSC_0092.JPG

DSC_0093.JPG

DSC_0094.JPG

DSC_0095.JPG

DSC_0096.JPG

Uuh I hope It is not bugs problem. I will check it with microskope and spray with Cannacure 1x every 3 days... And If it will not work what to do ? At my location is very dry weather, but last days was little rainy and colder weather. Should I use my big dehumidifier at this point (lower humidity = lower bugs ) ? At normal situation I am using dehumidifier only at later bloom.

So guys you think its not overfeed at all ? I had a bit similar reaction, when I used by mistake twice dosage BioBizz bacteria about 3 weeks in the past, but the reaction was only similar not like now ....

Many options while they're still in veg. I prefer pyrethrin, (spray three times about 3 days apart, you need to break the life cycle), but there are plenty of good products out there. Just try to spray in the evening, many of the products contain oil as a carrier, and that can burn leaves if applied in bright light. Make sure you spray "up her skirt" as well as from the top, as they live mostly on the underside of the leaves. One thing with "the Borg", they are tenacious, outside about the best you can hope for is control, spray not only the plant but the entire area, soil, tools, gloves, etc., to help prevent re-infection.

Ok...Very thanks for your help to determine problem in early stage. I stopped to panic... The war against spider-mite has begun.

First I stopped using Vitalink Chill (first time I wrote Vitalink Heat and it was my error sry)... Now I believe that it is not good idea to mix products like Vitalink and Biobizz together. Better to use only BioBizz I belive it has everything what my babies need. I will better continue with Ph adjusting even now when using only BioBizz, It could be stress If I suddenly stop to adjusting it, isnt it ?? I also increased dosage of BioBizz fert. today...

I found SMC (spider mite control product) in my first aid box and immediately sprayed my ladies. Then I ordered some products for my war. Heavy weapons like Vertimec 1,8 SC and Nissorun WP10 (I dont prefer to use this toxic but only when no other way) and B.A.C. Plant Vitality plus spider mites, SpiderMiteControl (oil product) and Spiderplant(bio). I will start with SMC - 3x properly wash my plants every app 5 day pause. Then Spiderplant product healing therapy. etc at later bloom I will swich to CannaCure and Phytoseiulus Persimilis Plus. Does anyone have experince with this mite predator ?

I attached some new photos and I also made some photos in microskope of spider-mites that attacked my greenhouse...

DSC_0097.JPG

DSC_0099.JPG

DSC_0100.JPG

DSC_0101.JPG

DSC_0102.JPG

DSC_0103.JPG

DSC_0104.JPG

DSC_0108.JPG

DSC_0109.JPG

DSC_0110.JPG

Hey @Jonnypx5, and welcome to the forum!

What are your daytime temperatures in the greenhouse?

Hey @Jonnypx5, and welcome to the forum!

What are your daytime temperatures in the greenhouse?

Hello...

Thanks I like this forum ;)))

In the morning there is about minimum 15 degrees celsius+humidity about 80% and about 30 deg. celsius+humidity +- 59% at maximum during day. When humidity is too low I turn on my water-mist system. At later stage I also use dehumidifier 50l/24hod to reduce high humidity...

I sprayed my plants 3 times with SmC and they look very pretty now :) Spider-mites reduced about 99% ... Now I will use B.A.C. Plant Vitality Plus for couple of weeks and still continue to monitor my plants with microskope. Later I will deploy 2000 units of predator mites Phytoseiulus Persimilis. Does anyone know If I can use Phytoseiulus Persimilis with CannaCure ?

SMC.jpg

BAC.jpg

In the morning there is about minimum 15 degrees celsius+humidity about 80% and about 30 deg. celsius+humidity +- 59% at maximum during day. When humidity is too low I turn on my water-mist system. At later stage I also use dehumidifier 50l/24hod to reduce high humidity...
OK, so... when it is 30°C (86°F) inside the greenhouse, what is the temperature outside the greenhouse?

It looks like the walls of your greenhouse are glass. How do you bring fresh air into the greenhouse, and do you use fans for air flow?

Later I will deploy 2000 units of predator mites Phytoseiulus Persimilis.
o_O oh wow! cool!

OK, so... when it is 30°C (86°F) inside the greenhouse, what is the temperature outside the greenhouse?

It looks like the walls of your greenhouse are glass. How do you bring fresh air into the greenhouse, and do you use fans for air flow?

o_O oh wow! cool!

Well it depends on the weather. Today is shiny and is about 24°C outside so in the greenhouse with windows open (5/6) and one door(1/4) open is about perfect 27,6 °C. I have also my water-mist system turned on today so the humidity is 64%.

Yes I use 2 fans now. Later I will add another big fan and dehumidifier plus some heaters. Here in central EU is summer not as long... Now I bring fresh air only with windows and doors ... But in the future I want build some kind of air shaft with axial fan.

Good news is that, my plants are doing really great. Today I found no spider-mite alive.

Good news is that, my plants are doing really great. Today I found no spider-mite alive.
Keep in mind that mites have a very short life cycle and can lay eggs within a few days of hatching, so keep up your treatments every three days or so for a couple of weeks and then maybe weekly as a preventative.

It's highly unlikely you've killed them all and all it takes is one to restock the population.

Back
Top Bottom