Wihte Tips

navar

Hello all!

I want to start a disscustion about white tips.
There are several answers to why the tip of the leafs get white/yellow.
Some says it is nutrient burn, some says it's lack of NPK+Mg.
And now I really want to hear your oppinion.

Sometimes this white tips appears together whit cracs in the new growth leafs,
ore dissformation ore lefas who grows just half. Look like som have riped of half
the leaf, and the cracs looks like som bugs have eat in the middel of the leaf.

Can anyone explain it? Is it lack of any nutrient? Is this not lack of N??

Sometimes the white tips appears without any cracs ore dissformations. Is it the same problem?

Can wind burn ore hot/cold temp. force white tips?

I have some pitchers on Facebook. I would bee soooo greatful if someone colud look at them
and give me there oppinion.

thanx and sorry for my english :thanks::thanks::thanks:

many reasons for the tips of the leaves to turn color, nutrient deficiency, nutrient abundance, improper ph, ect... we need pics and info to try to help. just saying I have yellow or discolored leaves could be anything. If your seeing a very light green color, yes it is probably lack of N, but if your feeding it, then there is something amiss. an abundance of one nutrient will lock out other nutrients making it look as if you have a lack of something, but to correct this, you would have to flush the plant and then re feed. again improper ph will also lock out nutrients. there are many variables, you cannot point the finger at any one thing without looking at everything. if the tips appear white/yellow and burnt it could be too much N or lack of Potassium, could be bad ph, could be you over fed something else and locked out potassium. Look around for a deficiency chart, and compare symto66ms, you will see that many of them overlap

Thank you very much!!
I have some pichters at facebook. If you serch for Martin Navar on Facebook you will see the photos.
Thanx again!

On Facebook you can se that some of them are light green in new growt and thy look "fluffy" and not helthy. Look like you can see the leafs veins.

One of the girls did look helthy for 5-6 houers ago, but it had some light green, fluffy leavs. She allso was dried. I gave her pure water. I have a own well her, the PH is 7,8-8,1 and I correct it to PH 6,3 and gave her it. Now 3-4 houers later she is worse.

Why? Any one can give me a answer?

I notisted that the new air coming in is just 12 C. It is not blowing direct on them, but wher she stans it's just 21C. I will correct the temp. But do you think my problem could be that there are cold?

Thanx again!!

Back
Top Bottom