Wild Strain From The Midwest

Uh oh...

Take action pics! Rappelling Army Rangers save damsel in distress from heavy hail...
Hahaha it only lasted 4 min but was pretty heavy for around here.
Looks like she held up. The monster (my daughter) was amazed by the hail lol

I'm so slacking on my spec ops unit!!!

Alright guys I finally managed to get into the gh after the storm blew through. I'm going to dump two sets of pics one will be of F1 and one will be of F3.
I love it in there. These ladies are smelling absolutely delicious!!

F3 is hurting from the +N but still finishing out strong.
The +N made F1 larfy but we're keeping her in there longer so we'll see if we can't fill it out!

Regardless, both are frosty! Actually pretty stoked on the amount of trichs. It's gonna make for some fantastic fresh harvest oil!

F1, if it seems oriented weird, it's because she is bent and twisted up, down, and around lol

420-magazine-mobile232643444.jpg

420-magazine-mobile340150944.jpg

420-magazine-mobile375076109.jpg

420-magazine-mobile382621753.jpg

420-magazine-mobile429686382.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2063098483.jpg

420-magazine-mobile342941987.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1706936692.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2060686498.jpg

420-magazine-mobile779311597.jpg

You have grown some of the coolest looking plants on this site! Congratulations are in order. Got any trich pr0n soon? I'm curious where you are against the weather clock.
Thanks man! That's incredibly gracious of you. I don't yet, i never got a chance to grab a scope. I'll try when the wife gets home. We have a dinner tonight so it will most likely be tomorrow.
Is it bad that I kinda want them to be a little cloudy?? I'm having too much fun growing them.

I am so glad you said something.

420-magazine-mobile1155066122.jpg

If I can get past this weekend I'm ok until November 1, at least (all I can see extended forecast)

Every one of his trees is insane. No clue how he picked which one to enter except that he lost a lot in the winds that came with the fire.

I'll be voting for the leggy girls though!
Those fires are absolutely tragic. I really hope they are able to contain them soon.
The whole west coast of North America seems to be on fire.

The reasons I think it's a central amer. landrace strain & will be fairly stony:

I grew some sens decades ago in Satan's sanctuary state (Nevada) from seeds from Mexican brickweed, but did the plants right. The plant structure, right down to the budding habit, looked exactly like yours. Managed to go to mid-oct, but all of the buds were only about 2 pencils thick, though packed with pistils & frost leaves. And that weed rocked: pure cerebral & body stone.

I could be wrong on yours, but it sure looks like what I grew
Awesome. I have a sanctuary state

Nice one! Subtle AF :thumb:

In the days of yore when the commercial ran & I was in high school, a running gag was that if a buddy said something like "Im baked."

The reply was "and I halped"

Now back to the thread, I'm glad to hear the gh hazarded the hailstorm well.

Back
Top Bottom