Wild Thai can't hold its own weight anymore!

rontek

This girl got so fat I had to splint her 2 weeks before harvest. But her time has come so I figured I would share a pic before I cut her down. This is my 2nd Wild Thai of this grow and both were impressive. 1st plant yielded 112gm of frosty, sticky sweetness and this lady should be about the same. Finished in 75 days in DWC buckets.
5835c7ad84f8a38d3dbee62ec71f9541.jpg
f600490054480ff2fcd712edbe3ae7f7.jpg

Sent from my HTCONE using 420

Awesome. Holy cow, dude; you'll need a light on the ground pointing up...
:cheesygrinsmiley:

Cool! I have a large one of these growing outdoor right now. Being more than 8 feet tall it is quite a sight. I can't wait to see it start flowering. 75 days seems to be a much shorter flowering time than I had read about...

How is the smoke?

Here she is:
KIMG09801.jpg

Cool! I have a large one of these growing outdoor right now. Being more than 8 feet tall it is quite a sight. I can't wait to see it start flowering. 75 days seems to be a much shorter flowering time than I had read about...

How is the smoke?

Here she is:
KIMG09801.jpg
That is an INCREDIBLE plant! Great job! The smoke is nice, it will be one of my regular strains every grow. I am sure you will be pleased. As for the flower time, it may go longer outdoors in soil, as mine were indoors in DWC buckets but it will be worth the wait. Make sure you check trichomes to know when to harvest as the hairs stay mostly white even when she is ready to be cut so it can be deceiving. At least mine both did anyway. And then during cure they turned orange and red.. I wish I too could grow outdoors, but where I live it would not be a good idea., maybe someday. Good luck and hope you enjoy the final result!

Here are a few more flower pics.
d1035fbe2ba3175dd97b4ab1512fab05.jpg
d8767d2d6311cef3d6d0790075975174.jpg

And if your are a fan of tropical type strains, I have also had good luck with Mekong High fro Dutch Passion. Very different dark purplish color with a "spicy" smell and taste. Very nice.

Looks great!

That is an INCREDIBLE plant! Great job! The smoke is nice, it will be one of my regular strains every grow. I am sure you will be pleased. As for the flower time, it may go longer outdoors in soil, as mine were indoors in DWC buckets but it will be worth the wait. Make sure you check trichomes to know when to harvest as the hairs stay mostly white even when she is ready to be cut so it can be deceiving. At least mine both did anyway. And then during cure they turned orange and red.. I wish I too could grow outdoors, but where I live it would not be a good idea., maybe someday. Good luck and hope you enjoy the final result!

I know this is an old thread but very interested in this strain. How potent is the high ?, long lasting ?, psychedelic or trance inducing ?, and did you top them ? Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom