Wildwelshman's Perpetual Auto Grow - Join The Dark Side - Multi Strains - 2014

When I have lower back pain . I have a red hot bath for around 40mins then I'll get out and do a few stretches and then get two pillows one for my feet and one for head and arms lying on them face down and get my good lady to sit on my lower back massaging my back with her butt :) it's very good and if you put your arms behind her you can have cheeky squeeze :rofl:

When I have lower back pain . I have a red hot bath for around 40mins then I'll get out and do a few stretches and then get two pillows one for my feet and one for head and arms lying on them face down and get my good lady to sit on my lower back massaging my back with her butt :) it's very good and if you put your arms behind her you can have cheeky squeeze :rofl:

mate i tried everything the docs gave me about 6 different tablet but the thing i found the best was just keeping on my feet which was hard but its finally got the mussels loose again lol

here we go guys some pics from today off the ladies and the harvest....hope you all enjoy

Fast and Vast Day 76 Harvest Day
IMG_039235.JPG
IMG_039342.JPG
IMG_040337.JPG
IMG_040429.JPG

Cropical Fruit Day 75
IMG_039432.JPG
IMG_039535.JPG
IMG_039629.JPG

Sour Diesel Day 64
IMG_039731.JPG
IMG_039825.JPG

Bubblelicious day 34
IMG_040025.JPG
IMG_040129.JPG
IMG_040232.JPG

Awesome looking harvest buddy :thumb: Are you speed drying some? How long left on Cropical?:)

thanks mate i speed died a bit earlier and its a nice smooth smoke which was a head buzz that put me deep in thought.....Cropical was meant to be done 2 weeks ago but is no where near ready and i think it will be a 2 stage harvest...

Welshy, You're lucky brother! I didn't have a clue how much I'd smoke when I had my own stuff.... so I didn't plant enough for my first grow... now I'm down to about 2 weeks of weed and 4 weeks or more until I have anything ready to speed dry! LOL Still the most fun I ever had man. :) Congrats on the harvest!
:Namaste:
thanks mate i speed died a bit earlier and its a nice smooth smoke which was a head buzz that put me deep in thought.....Cropical was meant to be done 2 weeks ago but is no where near ready and i think it will be a 2 stage harvest...

Sounds like a nice smoke mate & I bet you're relieved to be off street weed :) Have you got your buddy convinced to grow & any plans to pop more beans then?

mate im glad that i aint got to buy street weed as this fnv speed dried is a lot better....my mate seem to have the bug and he say he wants to do some more after this lot so im thinking maybe a bigger tent so we can have a few plants each....

Welshy, You're lucky brother! I didn't have a clue how much I'd smoke when I had my own stuff.... so I didn't plant enough for my first grow... now I'm down to about 2 weeks of weed and 4 weeks or more until I have anything ready to speed dry! LOL Still the most fun I ever had man. :) Congrats on the harvest!
:Namaste:

haha mate i always seem to go through bud quicker when i dont pay for it so i get where your coming from buddy.......im sending a load off harvest vibes your way mate.....

Big tent sounds good mate, You can get some photo's in there & join the big boys :)

thats what i was thinking i could have 2 autos going while the 2 photos are in veg and then when the autos are done flip to 12/12 to flower the photos....i guess we will see what happen..so many different ideas....

try Trans Siberian it's a easy auto yery resiney very resiney the joint goes greasy after the 3 rd hit & toward the end it burns it's self as it's oily
body mind pain releif dope & gets ya stoned as well more a indy high than a stavia high fairly fast as well
IF you don't transplant or damage (nip the bud ) she will not stall & get big

Back
Top Bottom