Will I Fail?

njerzy

420 Member
Hello, there.

I applied for a job and discoveres they are going to submit me to a urine drug test in 4 days.

My background: NEVER used weed before but I smoked VAPE, only VAPE, never a blunt once a day for 10 days back in January. Then I had 2 CBD blunts at once in February and then I had about ten hits in a THC vape back in March 29.

So, for the last 36 days I have been clean and the test will be in 4 days, so on the test day I will have 40 days clean.

During those 36 days I walked 2 hours a day and drinked about 2.5 liters of liquids during the day.

I am really afraid because that is a dream job.

Anyone has had this kind of experience and could give me a direction if there is any chance of failuring on that test? I see that for little use as I had it should be off my body in about 1 to 15 days maximum, so 40 days should be a big window. Anything?

Thanks.

Welcome njerzy,

I can only recommend that you get bloated with water with a bursting bladder for the test if you have doubts about passing and supposedly lots of water can dilute whatever it is they are testing for to a certain extent. I was tested for a long time so had to abstain from cannabis which I do not think is fair as it is not any more evil than alcohol in my opinion.

Good luck on your dream job interview and test and will be waiting with bated breath to hear how you fare!

aWelcome njerzy,

I can only recommend that you get bloated with water with a bursting bladder for the test if you have doubts about passing and supposedly lots of water can dilute whatever it is they are testing for to a certain extent. I was tested for a long time so had to abstain from cannabis which I do not think is fair as it is not any more evil than alcohol in my opinion.

Good luck on your dream job interview and test and will be waiting with bated breath to hear how you fare!
you can be addicted to "prescriptions" and be a raging alcoholic no problem but be damned if you unwind at home with mother earth's good green SMH! It's gotten so bad here that the Mrs and I aren't leaving the house today because we can already hear the sirens in the distance from all of the car crashes, wonder how many of them (on the night of Cinco de Mayo) are alcohol related? Not to mention one of the reasons Mrs. cough medicates with weed is because she's still living with the consequences (spinal injury) of someone else's decision to drive drunk 15 years ago.

With the info you provided, you're good to go. If you need to ease your mind, go to a pharmacy and purchase a THC single drug test. Test in picture is positive for THC metabolites above the 50ng/ml cutoff.
Note: Always collect mid stream.

THC Test.jpg

Hey guys, some update for keeping it here for other people looking for the same.

Yesterday (4 days before test) i just bought some strips thc test in a drugstore, it was 1pm and I was freaking out about that, I just teste myself and the first 3 pees came NEGATIVE.

So I stayed 3 hours without peeing and the next one came POSITIVE. Then I drinked about 1 litter of water and tested more 4 pees, all of then came NEGATIVE.

I slept and woke up, first 2 pees came POSITIVE, the first 2 just after waking up.

The third one I take after drinking 1 litter of water and it just came NEGATIVE.

It is happening after 38 days since last use. I guess following the tips of peeing 3 to 6 times before the test, collecting mid stream and drinking some water in the test day next monday will work. I will keep you all updated.

I am a bit skeptical on the accuracy of a lot of these simple home tests. You have not been a heavy user which is a big plus in your favor as well as a good strategy of superhydrating and producing a mid stream sample, which makes a lot of sense but had not previously been aware of this tip. When I was tested they mailed the sample to a lab 1200 mies away and the results would take two to three days. One heavy user workmate sailed through these tests for many years and eventually was fired for failing a hair test. I had been random tested for almost 40 years and always felt that thus good job was worth being clean to me. In the mid-90s they started random alcohol testing in the morning at the start of our shift and that scared me enough to quit drinking as I was a heavy drinker and most likely alcohol still had some in my system at the start of the shift.

A lot of people here are hoping you make out and will keep my fingers crossed for you. Desirable jobs are hard to find unless you are in the right place at the right time.

Hello, there.

I applied for a job and discoveres they are going to submit me to a urine drug test in 4 days.

My background: NEVER used weed before but I smoked VAPE, only VAPE, never a blunt once a day for 10 days back in January. Then I had 2 CBD blunts at once in February and then I had about ten hits in a THC vape back in March 29.

So, for the last 36 days I have been clean and the test will be in 4 days, so on the test day I will have 40 days clean.

During those 36 days I walked 2 hours a day and drinked about 2.5 liters of liquids during the day.

I am really afraid because that is a dream job.

Anyone has had this kind of experience and could give me a direction if there is any chance of failuring on that test? I see that for little use as I had it should be off my body in about 1 to 15 days maximum, so 40 days should be a big window. Anything?

Thanks.
take someone's "clean" "Pee" in with you. have heard very mixed results with stuff to give negative test results if you take Creatine (large amounts will make you clean but TIMMING in taking any test agent is ESSENTIAL !! good luck - Hope you get the job ! go to Redwood Toxic.com (we used this company in testing - it has a very good drug chart in relation of how long substances stay in your system) Excellant resource -- If you can't fine that company PM me for correct address (they list all drugs) if you are a regular smoker daily can take over 30days Hell !! had to waite 60days for a clean piss test.

Hello guys.

Coming back here after a while to say I passed the test.

I was freaking out, hard, in the days before ane after the exam, all the time thinking about that and for sure, freaking out. No one deserves that feeling.

That was a life lesson, never more use that kind of substance. What a situation, hopefully I got hired and gonna be doing what I love to do for the rest of my life.

Thanks for the good vibrations. I really appreciate if.

These were the worst 10 days of my life. If you have any doubt, dont do drugs.

Welcome njerzy,

I can only recommend that you get bloated with water with a bursting bladder for the test if you have doubts about passing and supposedly lots of water can dilute whatever

Only problem with that is that is that it might cause a "diluted specimen" result, and I don't know whether a prospective employer would be obligated to allow a person to go get a second test.

you can be addicted to "prescriptions" and be a raging alcoholic no problem but be damned if you unwind at home with mother earth's good green SMH! It's gotten so bad here that the Mrs and I aren't leaving the house today because we can already hear the sirens in the distance from all of the car crashes, wonder how many of them (on the night of Cinco de Mayo) are alcohol related? Not to mention one of the reasons Mrs. cough medicates with weed is because she's still living with the consequences (spinal injury) of someone else's decision to drive drunk 15 years ago.

I'm not real clear on the purpose of celebrating the fact that it's the fifth of May. Or why, when people do it in another country, they don't bother to translate it. Sounds fancier, maybe, IDK. But at least it's not two words mangled and stuck together, like "Juneteenth," lol, so I guess it could be worse.

Anyway... sympathies to your wife. My brother almost died - and our oldest brother bled out beside him - when a drunk wiped out the vehicle that was taking six or seven kids to church one Sunday morning. My brother and the drunk were the only survivors. It was touch and go for a while, apparently, with my brother, and he was in a body cast for quite some time after he finally got out of the hospital. They did several surgeries on his face. It happened when I was a kid. One day, when I was nosing around, I found a picture that someone had taken of his face when he was still in the hospital, and I couldn't even tell what I was looking at. I assume he was in a great deal of pain. I later heard that, a year later when he was able to go back to school, kids called him "pizza face," and that that's why he still can't eat pizza. IDK. His face looks okay now. Whoever did the reconstructive surgery was truly an artist. But they must have just done his face, because his chest and stomach look like he was drawn, quartered, and put back together in a hurry. Which was pretty much what happened, I suppose.

The drunk got a broken arm, and six months in jail. The box I found the pictures of my brother in had a newspaper clipping about it. Someone shot him in the head the day he got released. Speculation was that a grieving parent did it. I... don't think there was any need to speculate on that account.

It should be legal to sit across the street from a beer joint at closing time and pick off each and every one that goes staggering to their vehicle instead of into a taxi. . . .

Only problem with that is that is that it might cause a "diluted specimen" result, and I don't know whether a prospective employer would be obligated to allow a person to go get a second test.

I'm not real clear on the purpose of celebrating the fact that it's the fifth of May. Or why, when people do it in another country, they don't bother to translate it. Sounds fancier, maybe, IDK. But at least it's not two words mangled and stuck together, like "Juneteenth," lol, so I guess it could be worse.

Anyway... sympathies to your wife. My brother almost died - and our oldest brother bled out beside him - when a drunk wiped out the vehicle that was taking six or seven kids to church one Sunday morning. My brother and the drunk were the only survivors. It was touch and go for a while, apparently, with my brother, and he was in a body cast for quite some time after he finally got out of the hospital. They did several surgeries on his face. It happened when I was a kid. One day, when I was nosing around, I found a picture that someone had taken of his face when he was still in the hospital, and I couldn't even tell what I was looking at. I assume he was in a great deal of pain. I later heard that, a year later when he was able to go back to school, kids called him "pizza face," and that that's why he still can't eat pizza. IDK. His face looks okay now. Whoever did the reconstructive surgery was truly an artist. But they must have just done his face, because his chest and stomach look like he was drawn, quartered, and put back together in a hurry. Which was pretty much what happened, I suppose.

The drunk got a broken arm, and six months in jail. The box I found the pictures of my brother in had a newspaper clipping about it. Someone shot him in the head the day he got released. Speculation was that a grieving parent did it. I... don't think there was any need to speculate on that account.

It should be legal to sit across the street from a beer joint at closing time and pick off each and every one that goes staggering to their vehicle instead of into a taxi. . . .
Holy crap! Mrs cough was fortunate to walk away and most of her injuries worsened over time (degenerative spine issues, etc)
She was sitting in rush hour traffic on the freeway when a drunk pinned her into a wall and drove off while a witness dragged her out of the burning car.
A Samaritan followed the drunk and helped the police catch her to discover she had 7 DUIs and was driving a friend's uninsured car to the liquor store so there wasn't much recourse other than jail time and whatever her own insurance would pay.

But let's celebrate alcohol in pop culture and demonize cannabis

To be fair, cannabis appears to be celebrated quite a bit in what passes for music these days. It could probably be considered to be just another product. And is legal in much of the country. Probably why it's so ****ing expensive. Everybody and their brother trying to get rich, instead of the local dealer just trying to get by. Yee... haw. I've been, well, a bit out of sorts recently, so I saved up $20 to go buy... a gram. Found out that costs $30 now. Oh, well, I needed toilet paper and laundry detergent anyway, lol.

I know, it's coming around in pop culture, it just seems like in every TV show or movie everyone's encouraged to fraternize over a cold beer, raise a toast, or if you're really in for a good time SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS!
Yet only the counter-culture outcasts, thugs, losers, skater kids, musicians or hippies smoke weed.

Take for example "The Office", how many episodes were people drinking? (at work, company events, off the clock, company trips/trade shows, etc) Even some of the most pivotal moments in the storyline involved alcohol, etc. Yet once they found half a joint in the parking lot and the whole episode turned into a witch hunt where everyone's livelihoods were at stake! WTF??

Just saying as an example, but you smell what I'm stepping in LOL

I've never seen that television show (or most others, being more of a reader when I'm looking for sedentary entertainment), but I'll take your word for it. Probably more money in offering to insert brand name alcohol into such things than there is in... ah... brand name cannabis?

Back
Top Bottom