Will I pass? Please help

Jazzpurrs

420 Member
Hey there all,

I was a heavy smoker, I'm 5 foot 7 at 195 pounds.
On the day of my drug test, I will be 36 days clean of no smoking.
I have a pre employment drug test at Labcorp.

If I pass the screens at walgreens and CVS, will I pass Labcorp's testing?

I heard somewhere someone said the cutoff at labcorp was 5 nanos per ML,and the at home drug tests are 50 ng/ml.
What really is the truth? And do I have any luck at passing? This cvs drug test was taken today and my drug test is Monday.
Thanks for any help.

Attachments

• 20200529_140640.jpg
    20200529_140640.jpg
    506 KB · Views: 1,703
Well, I’m by no means a professional. With that being said I’ve done multiple drug test for work. I’m sure this depend on your location and testing facilities and so on. The tests you get from a drug store and such screen for more than 1 type of metabolite, the lab test test for 1 type of metabolite (THC). So initial screening of say 50ng/ml test for more than one type and the lab confirmation only test for Delta9 therefore the “cut off” number is significantly lower. Don’t quote me on this but I’m almost positive that 50ng/ml initial screen is equivalent to a 15ng/ml lab confirmation. Do you know what the lab cutoff is at the testing faculty you’ll be going to?

Edit: Just read the part about 5ng/ml, you want to be able to pass a 20ng/ml initial screen. IMO in order to pass the 5ng/ml lab confirmation

I just got off a 5 year probation stint. And any THC will show up... i see from the pic u posted that u have faint line on the bottom , which means u r very close to passing the test... I know that the labs they will send u 2 will have to be paid for giving u the test... there are different lvls of test they can give u, If CVS is paying for it they prob order the cheapest test.
They can order the more extensive test, but for employment you will get the 50 ng/ml..... The 5 ng/ml is used for probation ordered by the state. I think you will be alright 36 days is along time .... I have passed in 20 before

How did it go? I’m curious

36 days is usually plenty.... When I tested I always went 2 -3 weeks while flushing with plenty of Sports Drinks and water. I have always been a bigger guy and the bad stuff likes to stick in fat cells so the more fat you have the more you will need to stay clean. I would drink good amount of fluids for 1wk then ramp up water intake till last two days before test then drink till you cant each day then drink some more.... The day of my tests I would be peeing clear and that in itself at some labs will be a false positive so there is a vitamin drink which they market as a cleanser, it is called OMNI, it tastes awful but if you drink it about 60 minutes before test then wiz 1 or 2 times, your wiz should be yellow and full of vitamins so as not to have the lab show your specimen is diluted which will give you a positive with most labs....

I used this thru legal situations, employment, etc....Worked each time.... (I bet my freedom on it and I like my freedom)
103379335_857936458068346_2531413711892800549_n (1).jpg

Where does one get this?!
Man I would not gamble with this stuff . They only sure fire way is clean pee but if you can’t find that I’d use synthetic. Quick Fix Plus is what I’ve used 5 times and worked every time . You can have it as quick as tomorrow

Man I would not gamble with this stuff . They only sure fire way is clean pee but if you can’t find that I’d use synthetic. Quick Fix Plus is what I’ve used 5 times and worked every time . You can have it as quick as tomorrow
Worked for me thats all I can say...... I was on parole, was supposed to be off parole, parole officer never put my papers through and so his replacement called me in.... I passed ....... Thats all I needed to know..... I then got an offer for a very high paying job but they required a test due to insurances and all that... I passed.... So, thats what I go off when I recommend ....actual experience....

Back
Top Bottom