Will I pass?!

xotiffany

I'm 5'0 104 pounds I don't smoke much probably about 2 hits 5 days a week but anyways. Ive been accepted into nursing school and got a late notice that I need a drug test done. So I used the certo I chugged it down with Gatorade 3 1/2 hours before my test and drank a lot of water and peed and took b complex vitamins I bought a at home drug test from cvs and it came out that there was no weed so I felt confident I went and took the test about 45 minutes later and the pee was yellow everything was good until I remembered everyone was saying to do the drug test 2-3 hours after you drank the certo and I took it almost 4 I freaked out and bought another at home drug test from Walgreens this time wasn't as nice as the first time but as long as it does the job.. Well I took that 2 hours after my first test and the line was very very faint.. What do you guys think did I pass the test or no I don't get the results until 4 days from now.. I'll insert a picture of the second test and keep you guys updated to whether I passed or not

If you passed the strip test after dilution you should be fine for the real test.

Certo only helps for getting clean over a period of weeks. It keeps the bowels moving to help keep the thc metabolites to be reabsorbed back into the body.

Back
Top Bottom