Will it smell soon?

Xayah

Hi everyone,

Easy question for pro grower.

White Cookie growing

Currently, im at 21 days into flowering and i have a little question that im worried about. I have 4 plants in a tent 4 X 4 X 80 in my garage. They are in a closed room that is 15 X 10 into that garage. My garage size is 30 X 60. My Garage is located around 200 feets away from the first neighbors and the second one is at around 150 feet from the other side of the garage. Currrently, it doesnt smell at all. Will it smell soon and will it smell outside of the garage room? There a window in this closed room but i closed it to be sure no one see it when they come at my house.

Do i really need a filter and a fan for the last 40 days? Will it smell on the road in front of my garage? the road is located at 40 feet from the garage door.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Xayah

Re: [Question]will it smell soon?

if it was me i would defintly get a fan and filter, not only does it help keep smell down but it also takes the heat away, this is especially important when your in flower as to much heat and humidity can cause bud rot.

When it comes to the filter and fan you're going to need that the entire time anyways as for your plants smelling there's more variables in this than anybody would like depending on the string it may smell I use blueberry to mask the smell because it smells more like fruit than ammonia but some of my other ones stink so bad without it I would not be able to have them a scrubber will do you well it's also going to depend on your potency on how bad you can get it to stink

Regarding smell: It is described as sweet, earthy, butter flavour. Even if they could smell it at the road, would they know what it is I wonder.

If you have a person door in to the garage, I think you will be fine.

You may be nose blind to the smell from ongoing exposure. Happened to me ....

Heat is a different issue ... If it gets too hot, you could leave the tent open, or not use it at all.

It's a small investment and a good one. Solves lots of issues. If it's a non legal grow, I would get them.

Alright, i will get a filter. Temp insdie the tent is always between 22 and 28 degree celsius . Often i open the tent when the light is open to let air enter the tent.

Can you tell me which one is good to get with the fan as well. I dont know anything about good filter and the all the requirement to install them into the tent.

Thanks again

22 & 28c is good.

if your wanting a fan and keep it on the quiet side of things i would go for an accoustic fan.

i run them not just for quietness but they really are great fans!

Back
Top Bottom